How did I do at the Flea Market?

FunkyDoRight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
So i have had a dry year at the flea markets until today. Here are my scores

2.50 Each

NES Metroid
NES Pyramid (No idea what this is, doesn't look nintendo liscenced)

4.00 Each

PSX Bust -a- Move 99
PSX Parappa the Rapper (Came with original Poster also)
PSX Bubble Bobble also featuring Rainbow Island
PSX Tomba!
PSX Buster Bros. Collection
PSX UM Jammer Lammy

5.00 Each

DC Powerstone
DC SoulCalibur
PSX Metal Gear Solid

All PSX are orginal black label and in awsome condition as well as the DC games.

So do you guys think I did good today? My bro was with me and thought i was stupid.

[quote name='FunkyDoRight']So i have had a dry year at the flea markets until today. Here are my scores

2.50 Each

NES Metroid
NES Pyramid (No idea what this is, doesn't look nintendo liscenced)

4.00 Each

PSX Bust -a- Move 99
PSX Parappa the Rapper (Came with original Poster also)
PSX Bubble Bobble also featuring Rainbow Island
PSX Tomba!
PSX Buster Bros. Collection
PSX UM Jammer Lammy

5.00 Each

DC Powerstone
DC SoulCalibur
PSX Metal Gear Solid

All PSX are orginal black label and in awsome condition as well as the DC games.

So do you guys think I did good today? My bro was with me and thought i was stupid.[/quote]not bad at all, especially on Power Stone

Isn't Um JAmmer Lammy worth a ridiculously large amount of money?

Edit: n/m I'm thinking that it used to (I think it used to go for like 50$)

[quote name='Gden']Isn't Um JAmmer Lammy worth a ridiculously large amount of money?

Edit: n/m I'm thinking that it used to (I think it used to go for like 50$)[/quote]

no

um jammer lammy was probably "hard to find" when it first came out.. but i think i purchased a copy at EB 3 or 4 years ago for abotu 3-5 dollars.. it was readily available..

you got pretty good deals.. nothing spectacular to me .. but pretty good.. as long as you were happy with the price go you.

UmJammer Lammy is like $3 on Ebay last time i sold one. :(. PaRapper goes for $50 sometimes, as does Tomba!

If that Pyramid game is from the publisher AVE, it's a 5 on rarity and a US release. If it says it's from Sachen, it's a 6 on rarity. If it's from a company called HES, then it's a 7. There's a 4th instance of it on Digit Press' rarity guide, it's from Brazil, by a company called Milmar and it's also a 6 on the rarity guide.

As for the rest of your haul, I'd say the 2 sought after games out of the lot were Metal Gear Solid and Tomba. Then again, I don't know about the rest of them that much, except to say that I thought the Parappa games were annoying and I'd never buy one of them.

I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not buying up the last 2-3 copies of Tomba when EB had them back at the tail end of the PS1 era.

Very good deal.

I went to a Flea Market today and all they had was some old sports games and a few common adventure games.

Picked up Metroid NES and Ninja Gaiden NES for $1.50 at an antique mall the other day, but i woulda paid $2.50 so not a bad deal.

[quote name='FunkyDoRight']4.00 Each
PSX Bubble Bobble also featuring Rainbow Island[/QUOTE]

FLAWLESS VICTORY.

bread's done
Back