How do I approach buyers who don't pay?

wishfulthinker828

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey, I recently put up a BIN auction for some DVDs and the winning buyer had 0 feedback. I was weary of this at first, but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. I believe I stated in my auction that payment must be made within 48 hours and I have sent him multiple invoices/emails regarding the auction. He hasn't responded to any of them and I feel he has no desire to pay for the item now. The item isn't worth much ($10) so I'm not in too much of a rush to do anything.

However, if it is an easy process, what are the steps to relist it/tell ebay that this guy never paid for the item? I've luckily never been in this sort of situation so what are the steps I should take to notify ebay. Can I relist the item for free seeing as the user never paid? Thanks.

The process is easy but takes long first you must wait 7 days to open the non paying bidder dispute then after that if the buyer does not respond to the dispute in 7 days after you open the dispute you can close it and get your final value fee credit and relist it for free if it sells the second time. So it basically takes 2 weeks.

bread's done
Back