How do I get an EB Edge Card?

yogi99

CAGiversary!
I've seen a lot of deals here that said you get extra discount if you use the EB Edge Card. Where can I get an EB Edge Card? How much is it and how long is it good for? Thanks.

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']Go to EB. It costs five bucks and gives you a free magazine subscription too.[/quote]

The GMR magazine is now seperate. A 1 year subscription will cost $14.99 or you can trade in 1 PO game and get a 1 for free.

[quote name='scsg75']go to an EB store. They are $5.00[/quote]

Or you can get one from me for only $9.99, I've also go Live Strong Braclets!:wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='scsg75']go to an EB store. They are $5.00[/quote]

Or you can get one from me for only $9.99, I've also go Live Strong Braclets!:wink:[/quote]

lol livestrong braclets...sort of random

[quote name='lilblaznpinoy'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='scsg75']go to an EB store. They are $5.00[/quote]

Or you can get one from me for only $9.99, I've also go Live Strong Braclets!:wink:[/quote]

lol livestrong braclets...sort of random[/quote]

Didn't you see people asking for those on this site or trying to sell them for more than the $1 they cost?

[quote name='PhrostByte']Trade in 1 PO game get a year of GMR?

Any game? Even the 0.25$ ones? If so, hell yes![/quote]

Nope, only certain specific games probably not on their exclusion list.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Trade in 1 PO game get a year of GMR?

Any game? Even the 0.25$ ones? If so, hell yes![/quote]Some exclusions may apply.

bread's done
Back