How do I respond to this email?

Ice2Dragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
This is copy/pasted from my inbox earlier today.

I do call but u never anser the phone thats on u DO U EVEN WANT ME BACK OR NOT CAUSE IAM NOT GOING TO WORK SO HARD TO LOSE WAIGHT ANG MORE IF U DOINT SO MAKE UP UR MINED WHY DOINT U WANT ME FOR ME NOT FOR THE WAY I LOOKED WHEN I WAS VERY SKINY ??????? IF U WANT TO BE WITH ME BE WITH ME FOR ME NOT FOR THE WAY I LOOKED BE FOR I HAD A KID!!!! BUT IF NOT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U NO MATTER WHAT U SAY SO THAT IS UP TO U WHAT U DO. I WILL CALL WHEN I CAN I WORK NOW AND I MIGHT BE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TO BE A NURSE SO TELL WHAT U WANT

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']This is copy/pasted from my inbox earlier today.

I do call but u never anser the phone thats on u DO U EVEN WANT ME BACK OR NOT CAUSE IAM NOT GOING TO WORK SO HARD TO LOSE WAIGHT ANG MORE IF U DOINT SO MAKE UP UR MINED WHY DOINT U WANT ME FOR ME NOT FOR THE WAY I LOOKED WHEN I WAS VERY SKINY ??????? IF U WANT TO BE WITH ME BE WITH ME FOR ME NOT FOR THE WAY I LOOKED BE FOR I HAD A KID!!!! BUT IF NOT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U NO MATTER WHAT U SAY SO THAT IS UP TO U WHAT U DO. I WILL CALL WHEN I CAN I WORK NOW AND I MIGHT BE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TO BE A NURSE SO TELL WHAT U WANT[/QUOTE]
[quote name='DAWG26']How do I respond to this post?[/QUOTE]
With laughter and scorn.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']This is copy/pasted from my inbox earlier today.

I do call but u never anser the phone thats on u DO U EVEN WANT ME BACK OR NOT CAUSE IAM NOT GOING TO WORK SO HARD TO LOSE WAIGHT ANG MORE IF U DOINT SO MAKE UP UR MINED WHY DOINT U WANT ME FOR ME NOT FOR THE WAY I LOOKED WHEN I WAS VERY SKINY ??????? IF U WANT TO BE WITH ME BE WITH ME FOR ME NOT FOR THE WAY I LOOKED BE FOR I HAD A KID!!!! BUT IF NOT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U NO MATTER WHAT U SAY SO THAT IS UP TO U WHAT U DO. I WILL CALL WHEN I CAN I WORK NOW AND I MIGHT BE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TO BE A NURSE SO TELL WHAT U WANT[/quote]

In English please?

[quote name='DAWG26']How do I respond to this post?[/quote]

Ive listened to 150+ podcasts several times - and one of the things i am left with is their pleasure with killing nazis and zombies. Fun movie to watch in that case.

[quote name='batman1939']I got this almost exact text from an ex bit on the "be with" line :wall:. My 2 cents run now, crazy now equals crazier late. So run.............run fast.[/quote]

I havent talked to this girl in three years.. she emailed me a few days ago and is somehow in love with me even though we dated for a week.. three years ago...

Time to change email addy's :(

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I havent talked to this girl in three years.. she emailed me a few days ago and is somehow in love with me even though we dated for a week.. three years ago...

Time to change email addy's :([/quote]

Maybe she sent it to the wrong address?:lol:

At the very least ask for some pics to post on CAG, we love to see teh crazies.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I havent talked to this girl in three years.. she emailed me a few days ago and is somehow in love with me even though we dated for a week.. three years ago...

Time to change email addy's :([/QUOTE]
We didn't see your email, where apparently you complained that she didn't call and told her to lose weight.

Invite her to a masquerade ball and have sex in a janitor's closet. Afterwards, take off your mask and yell "PSYKE!"

[quote name='rickonker']We didn't see your email, where apparently you complained that she didn't call and told her to lose weight.[/quote]

Yeah that never occured.. or else id post it @_@

It was an IM where she used to be around 100lbs and told me she ballooned up to 200 and i told her thats unhealthy for her height and said she might wanna lose weight.

First delete the message. Then format the hard drive to eliminate the possibility it might be recovered. Then use a long hollow needle to locate the neurons in your brain containing the memories of the message and the person who sent it, then feed through a tiny spurt of liquid nitrogen to selectively destroy those neurons.

bread's done
Back