How do I search wish lists?

dkleinfeld

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I'm so sorry, CAG. So, so, sorry. But I'm confused. I still, still don't understand how to use the dang wish list/trade list system!

Specifically: I have a new-ish game I'd like to trade away. Is there any way I can search people's wish lists so I see who-all wants the game? Then I could look at their trade list and make an offer.

I see how to search people's trade lists, so I can see everyone who has a game that I want. But no way to search wish lists!

Any ideas? Much thanks!

While figuring out the strange system, you might as well just mention it in this thread what game you want to trade/sell and a few examples of what you're looking to get for it.

The Trading Forum is still a great resource, especially if you're looking to get rid of one newer game.

I'd have used it to begin with, but Wombat just did it in this week's CAGCast:

"Why don't you just tell us what game you'd like to sell?" (derived from the Kramer Becomes The Moviephone Hotline Seinfeld episode)

Heh---was deliberately not mentioning it, 'cause I thought that'd violate the wish-list-in-one-place rule!

I'm wanting to sell Fight Night Championship, new and sealed with code, for Xbox 360.

And wanting to get... nu, whatever. Something fun, and semi-new-ish. That's the thing---I want to see who's got it on their wish list, then see what they have to trade, and make an offer. But I can't figure out how to do that!

bread's done
Back