How do these contests work?

Applesplzz

CAG Veteran
Hi, I was wondering how these contests work. I have 7 tickets. So do I have to enter them somewhere or are they automatically entered. Sorry if this is posted somewhere else

Thank You

If you see the tickets lit up (brighter yellow) they are entered in, and then you just chill. It should also say "You have X out of 7 tickets" or something like that.

Ok I see my tickets are lit up birght green and it says I have 7 of 7.

Thank You guys very much for helping me understand the system.

[quote name='saqqy']Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?[/QUOTE]

Is that even English?

[quote name='saqqy']Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?[/QUOTE]

What....the.....shaq fu

Google Translate FTL. :roll:

When you eyes has faded in the ceiling but basket can wheel you are statue.

This may not be as random as it appears... as rediculess as this sounds, I have seen that exact sentance before and with the same total lack of any context.

I once saw it as a comment on a Youtube video a year or so ago.
If anyone is wondering how I could possibly remember such a thing, I keep a text file which I record all interesting quotes I find on the internet in... I'm strange like that.
Well anyway, I just discovered this website and its pretty cool, and seeing this same sentance again gave me a reason to sign up.

bread's done
Back