How do we get rid of hollow2g?

THams

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I know this isn't a video game deal but, can someone get rid of hollow2g? He/she is just going around bumping numerous old threads in this forum with posts like "deal is over" and "out of stock".

Sorry to post this in the "Video Game Deals" but, that's the forum it's happening in and I can't find a way to report someone.

[quote name='THams']I know this isn't a video game deal but, can someone get rid of hollow2g? He/she is just going around bumping numerous old threads in this forum with posts like "deal is over" and "out of stock".

Sorry to post this in the "Video Game Deals" but, that's the forum it's happening in and I can't find a way to report someone.[/quote]

I love how he's posting "deal is over" in threads with titles that say "DEAD" in them. No shit, sherlock.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Its the button left of the quote button to report messages. The mods must be sleep at the wheel[/quote]

Ahh...thanks!

[quote name='fart_bubble']I think he is just pissy because mommy couldn't find him a wii[/QUOTE]
Well that has to be the most mature and logical explanation so far...

[quote name='o_O']Well that has to be the most mature and logical explanation so far...[/QUOTE]

He was bitching about not being able to find one a week or so ago

[quote name='o_O']Well that has to be the most mature and logical explanation so far...[/quote]
You expected more out of a guy who calls himself "Fart Bubble"?

Edit: Holy crap, like half of the threads on the front page are oldies that this dude bumped up!

Chris

What gets me is that if you look at his post times, he spent nearly two hours doing this. The first two pages of deals are totally messed up now.

I'm going to clean up the front page and move all of them to the graveyard. The user has been reported to an uber mod, so it's in their hands now.

[quote name='sp00ge']I'm going to clean up the front page and move all of them to the graveyard. The user has been reported to an uber mod, so it's in their hands now.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for taking care of this, sp00ge. Do you know how long the moved thread indicators remain in the original forum?

Edit: Nevermind, I see you took care of that as well. Huzzah!!

Wow, I usually stay out of "ban him" threads, but this guy definitely deserves one. He messed up the deals on the front page of CAG on purpose for over 2 hours! That's messing with CheapyD's livelihood and screwing with the rest of the CAGs! As for being a post count whore, why couldn't he at least contribute or bump a more meaningful topic?

[quote name='grivet']Thanks for taking care of this, sp00ge. Do you know how long the moved thread indicators remain in the original forum?

Edit: Nevermind, I see you took care of that as well. Huzzah!![/quote]

Yeah, I accidentally left redirects for them. :oops: Luckily I was able to get rid of them.

bread's done
Back