How do WWE Shirts Fit?

A Happy Panda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
See above.

I'm looking to buy the Santino Marella shirt from WWE shopzone but I'm not sure what size to get? I normally wear a large and I WILL be putting the shirt in a dryer because I'm down at school and don't have room to hang clothes.

Also, if possible use the American Apparel Classic fit as a reference. I order XL's from them then shrink them down by washing the shirt in both very hot water and the hottest drying possible.

[quote name='lilboo']They run pretty big so they can cater to their big fat sweaty audience :cool:[/QUOTE]

Is that a serious answer or what?

If they run big I'll go XL, if they fit like normal tee's I'll get an L and dry it.

I always buy medium t-shirts regardless and their medium shirts always fit me fine they do seem to run just a tad small though. (I also put my t-shirts in the dryer as well) The only thing i dont like about WWE shirts is i wish the t-shirt material was more lightweight but thats a personal preference. I've got the Santino shirt as well and it lacks any WWE logos on it as well.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Is that a serious answer or what?

If they run big I'll go XL, if they fit like normal tee's I'll get an L and dry it.[/QUOTE]

It is, :)
I remember buying WWF shirts and I was a medium--and that was really big on me :(

Ive got a ton of shirts Ive either bought off the site or at live events and they do run a bit small. If you have any doubts I would go a size up especially if you are going to wash and shrink it.

I think it depends on the design of the shirt.

I normally wear medium, however I've noticed that some shirts that have large graphics/designs on them fit a little more snug. I don't think the Santino shirt has that problem so a large should be fine if that is what you normally wear.

I have Edge's "Sex and Violence" shirt and due to the large amount of designs on it, it fits a little more snug than usual on me.

They fit a little big. I got a CM Punk shirt when i went to summerslam, and it was pretty big for a medium.

Nice choice of shirt, by the way

[quote name='jbroush99']A real wrestling fan never has to worry about washing their t-shirts because they take them off Hulk Hogan style![/QUOTE]

I'd pay money to see Santino do that. :lol:

bread's done
Back