how do you cancel yr xbl subscription on yr xbox360 console????

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenza2k6

CAGiversary!
hey ive got another account on xbl and i dont want my old 1 ne more so how do i cancel it on my xbox360 some plz help me.

Well the first thing you need to do is learn how to speak english. Once you have passed that hurdle, perhaps we can help you with your problem.

You know, it's funny how people use shortcuts for text while on a computer. It's understandable when using text messaging on a cell phone due to space limitations and ease, but with a keyboard, it's plain stupidity. How much "slang" can you possibly need on a PC? Do you have to show how "gangster" and cool you are posting on a video-game website?

Sadly, I saw a special on TV that claims we may begin to use that shorthand as a new form of communication. That we have begun to develop a new writing form and will probably stick with it. Yay...thank you America's youth.

lol funny. Well, isn't your xbl account associated with the gamertag/e-mail you set it up with? perhaps you can just go into the account settings and change that to another account that you want.

some people just do it to save time, I personally cant, I would spend more time thinking about a semi-legible substitute than writing out the actual word.

There's one easy way to cancel an account: stop paying for it. They won't give you the service without money after all.

By the way shorthand is ridiculous for message boards.

I remember hearing that a school somewhere began accepting internet shorthand for their fill-in-the-blank tests. The example given was a question on Shakespeare's Hamlet. The answer was "To be or not to be" and an accepted answer was "2 B or not 2 B".

I then quickly forgot what town it was, for the sake of my mental health.

ZOMG LOLOLOL!!!!11!!!

Jst qt pyng t. Tht w11 wk!

There's the answer. But you will have to learn the new slang I just invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back