How do you change your Gamecube's time from Military time?

Nephets

CAGiversary!
Mine is stuck on military time, some kind of computer language time, or some other weird time, sorry, not sure what it is, but, it's pretty annoying for it to display the time as "24:01:01".

How do I set it back to the good ol' AM/PM's? Note, I've been to the time-change screen when you hold A/start the GCN without a disc, and I can't get it back to the AM/PM settings... can someone help me, please?

I know that, I mean, in the clock-change area I can't get it back to AM/PM... thanks anyway though.

There is no AM/PM setting. It runs from 0:00 to 23:59 because that is the time format that the Japanese use. It was the same thing with the Dreamcast.

In a game like Animal Crossing though, it will translate it to AM/PM for western players.

[quote name='levi333']Try holding the A button when you start up your cube.[/quote]

Try holding Z when you boot it up. It won't change the time setting, but it's still pretty damn cool.

This also won't change the clock but hook up four controllers and hold Z down on all of them when you start it up.

Yeah, I know about those weird noises. ;)

Thanks for the help anyway, I just thought I had it set on AM/PM before like other consoles that have the time setting. I suppose I'm just not used to the 24-hour setting, or maybe my Gamecube is just crazy.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='levi333']Try holding the A button when you start up your cube.[/quote]

Try holding Z when you boot it up. It won't change the time setting, but it's still pretty damn cool.[/quote]

Try holding the Z button on 4 controllers when you start it up.

bread's done
Back