how do you guys store your umds?

I keep them in their original cases. I never carry my PSP around with more than the UMD in it because I have a bunch of other games in ISOs on the memory stick.

I prefer the hard cases for travel... but I mostly store the UMDs in their original boxes, so that I don't lose them. ;)

I have those hard cases in the first link and they're pretty good. I forget the manufacturer, but I'm a big fan of their DS card cases, too. But yeah, after installing custom firmware, I keep most of my UMDs in their original cases.

Those hard cases store 4 umds, one atop another right? if you only have two in the case, do they move around alot?

In there original game case.Sometimes I rip the iso image, that way I could keep the UMD near mint condition.

[quote name='kp_assman']Those hard cases store 4 umds, one atop another right? if you only have two in the case, do they move around alot?[/quote]

There are some plastic tabs that keep the UMDs in place if you stack them.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I keep them in their original cases. I never carry my PSP around with more than the UMD in it because I have a bunch of other games in ISOs on the memory stick.[/quote]

Same. I'm thinking about getting a 4GB stick - I have two 2GB ones but they don't hold much and it's a pain to carry the extra one around..

I keep them in their original cases too...I'm disappointed that Sony left an unprotected area, I actually liked how the Mini-Discs had a floppy disk-like design.

I use a UMD wallet from Sony. The rest of my games sit in a little faux suade baggie. Good thing these umds are incased in plastic!

i use the hard cases, personally. i also cut up the socom 2 and atv offroad fury pro "printed material not umd's" cardboard inserts to use as dividers. the hard cases stack the umd's 2 high, so to be extra protective (and anal, i guess), i didn't want the two disks to be all rubbing up on each other. it did take a little work to figure it out, but once i had one done, i used it as a template for the other two cases.

I either keep it in a little pouch in my soft case or leave it in the box. I don't normally go around carrying more than 2 UMDs (one in the pouch and the other in my PSP).

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I keep them in their original cases. I never carry my PSP around with more than the UMD in it because I have a bunch of other games in ISOs on the memory stick.[/QUOTE]

i just have my games in ISOs.

bread's done
Back