How do you know when you're out of shape?

3QGojo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
When you get tired after playing two songs on Samba de Amigo...

I found out today after playing my brand new copy of Samba de Amigo for the Sega Dreamcast that I am way outta shape...

When I get through only two songs and I'm panting from using the maracas...I think it's time for a diet...lol...

Anyone else ever get worn out playing a video game? Like say DDR or something like that?

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']That's not good man, you need to start walking or something.[/QUOTE]
fuck walking, that motherfucker sounds like he can't wiggle his toes without collapsing from exhaustion.

My whole family's made up of huge people and I had a real hard time getting in shape when I first started playing basketball way back in the day, but I did it. I can also tell you that people making an ass out of you for being out of shape sucks.

Some people are just born in shape. I've never done anything harmful to my body, exercise regularly, and eat right. I have a friend that's a total waste; he does all kinds of drugs, eats terrible, and never exercises, but he can run laps around me and he never gets tired.

OP, you really need to do something about it though. Just start an exercise routine that pushes you to the point of being tired and keep with it. Don't push too hard, it can be dangerous for someone who's never exercised before to try to keep up with the "gym regulars". Just do a basic cardio routine that get's you pretty tired. At first, you might last three minutes, but keep at it and you'll improve. At the point you're at, it sounds like it's very important that you get some sort of exercise so you get to a safe level of health.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan'] I have a friend that's a total waste; he does all kinds of drugs, eats terrible, and never exercises, but he can run laps around me and he never gets tired.
[/QUOTE]

Do I know you?

I get tired with DDR but with good reason..I'm doing 20 song programs at standard [trick] mode with some light and heavy thrown in...based on the in game calorie meter, about 500 calories in a half hour span..lots of jumping and lots of stepping..but it's given me better stamina and is helping me lose weight

I found that light DDRing and walking helped me get past the "tired in 3 minutes stage"...

Anyone suddenly imagine the majority of gamers becoming tired with the "Wii"?

I don't mean to make it sound like I'm huge, because I'm not but I could stand to drop some lb's...

Plus it's mostly just my arms from shaking those damn maracas all the time...my arms are like wet noddles right now...

I also didn't mean to make it sound like I couldn't move my toes, lol! :)

I fell asleep once when I drank a 12-pack of Weidemann playing an all-nighter of Xenogears.

But nothin' like that, OP. Nothin' like that.

[quote name='zionoverfire']When you visit CAG more than once a day.[/QUOTE]

I visit CAG probably like ~10 times a day and Im far from being out of shape. OP, get on an exercise routine and get healthy. I can promise the side effects from being healthy make you feel 10x better and will give you a better attitude which in turn has its own side effects.

I was gonna say something like when you wake up sore the next day after walking a couple miles/lifting some boxes, but damn OP....

You know you're out of shape when you're jerkin' it and you stop 1/2 way because you pass out because of exhaustion.

I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff or even the just plain old rudeness either. Maybe if you guys tried playing this game you'd understand better. I'm mostly talking about my arms and how all the shaking really takes a toll on them, I'm sorry I'm not used to masterbating 5 times a day.

Some of you have actually been helpful, and I thank you for that, but the others have been just plain rude and if I saw them in person I'd punch them in the face for it. Anyways, maybe a mod should lock this thread now...

[quote name='Cracka']haha...you're fat.[/QUOTE]

i use to be a fat ass to but i got in shape an now everythings great ive notcied ive cut back on gaming though.

[quote name='3QGojo']I'm sorry I'm used to masterbating 5 times a day.[/QUOTE]

hahaha....

but anyways dude, i was jus messin with you ha

[quote name='Cracka']hahaha....

but anyways dude, i was jus messin with you ha[/QUOTE]

I ment to say not used to masterbating 5 times a day...but I can appreciate the humor in that, guess it was a longer day at work then I thought when I type something like that....lol

I'm obese but damn I don't get tired that easy. I get tired from a mile(s) walk. I've never had a game make me feel outta shape and I played DDR at a friends house and I'm probably morbidly obese.

bread's done
Back