How do you like TRON Killer App. ?????????????

Come on.............

They have 1 copy left at my local store,... and I want to pick it up for $20, but I'd like to know if it's a solid game.

How's it on LIVE???

Anyone.
Thanks.

i saw it for $20 too and thought of getting it but didnt. for 20 bucks your not losing too much, buy it play it, and if you dont like it trade it off or ebay it.

[quote name='RisingZan']If this is anything like the PC version, I'd say it's WELL worth the $20.[/quote]

According to the reviews, it didnt translate so well.

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='RisingZan']If this is anything like the PC version, I'd say it's WELL worth the $20.[/quote]

According to the reviews, it didnt translate so well.[/quote]

That's a shame. While it's certainly not on the same level as Farcry or HL2, it is quite fun and the lighting effects are sweet (on the PC at least).

A must for any fan of the Tron movie -but that goes without saying...

I'm playing through it now, and I think it is without a doubt worth the $20. It is pretty much a port of the PC version, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. The graphics look fine, and it handles well too. I've heard of some people having trouble with the camera during the light cycle races, but it worked fine for me. I would tell people to pick it up for $40 if they hadn't played the PC version, but $20 makes it a no-brainer. If you've played through the PC version, it has the same issues that any FPS has on a console compared to a PC. The mouse is a more accurate aiming mechanism, but it does the job.

I've been thinking of picking this up. Is it $20 everywhere now? I'd like to get it at Best Buy with the GGC. $15 is a good price.

WOW!!

You guys came through!!!

Is there any 1 particular game you could compare it to, in terms of gameplay??

I know Rebecca Romaine Stamos does a voice, so I imagine it must have had some decent R+D.

Thanks.
:)

It's good, but very, very wierd. I fooled around with it a bit on Live and the weapons are VERY unique. Light Cycle racing bored me to death, but death match was decent. For $19.99 I think you can get your moneys worth if you have XBox live and alot of patience for the single player campaign, It's difficult to get into and I heard rather hard to beat.

Probably the most odd FPS on XBox, right ahead of Greg Hastings. I rather have Greg Hastings for $19.99, but Tron should do the trick.

It sucks on the Xbox.

The load times are absolutely horrible, we're talking like 50-70 second load times for levels, stages and even the damn intro. There is next to no one on XBL with this game.

Sure it looks and feels like the Tron universe/movie but it's a damn shame no one used the hard drive for streaming because this game desperately needs it.

I picked it up the day after Xmass, popped it in the old Xbox, and there was NOBODY.....do you here me....NOBODY on Xbox Live playing it.

It looks like an interesting game. For $20 it doesent seem too bad. Try it.

[quote name='drone8888']Oh...........I'll gladdly trade you my Greg Hastings for your Tron.

Just say the word.

It's too fast for me.

:)[/quote]

Sorry already got it along with 109 other XBox games.

bread's done
Back