How do you sit?

It really depends on the game.

If it's a fighter, then on the edge of my seat. RPG or a slow-paced game, then laid back. And "Indian Style" when I'm on the floor.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Usually sitting on the edge of my bed. Unless I'm playing the Wii, in that case I'm at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Oh DarkNessBear, how you make me laugh. :lol:

To honor my ancestors, I sit Indian style, like we have for hundreds of generations. Also, my cat likes to curl up in my lap while I play.

Indian Style 4 Life!
I'll be a floor sitting gamer until I need assistance to be able to get up off the floor. Gaming on a sofa feels so unnatural to me, when my body can no longer handle the floor I will have to use a desk chair or similar.

I like to be on my bed on my stomach. If not I'll be leaning back in my chair until I'm frustrated and shift forward.

I like to lay out on the couch with my head on the armrest. When my neck gets stiff I flop around to the other side.

I usually sit on one foot, half indian style? Then when that foot begins numb, switch. I'm actually sitting indian style now, but its because my feet are cold.

IndianStyle.jpg

Japanese/kneeling or indian. I'm always sitting on the floor to play games. Sitting in a chair or sofa while playing video games doesn't feel right.

Laying back in the recliner.. I fucking love that thing (every man should have one). Most closely resemble the thinking man when I'm using a handheld on the can.

I usually sit indian style or on the edge of my bed
sometimes I lay down but omg when I get up
my back hurts..its like What the fruit! did I just pull something! lol

I guess I sit semi indian style since I have my left leg under my right one which is down like I would when its in a normal sitting position. Other than that I usually sit with my legs up on the table with my tv on it if I'm playing while I'm on the computer since it's an L shaped table. I would sit laid back, but I have no couch or comfortable chair near my xbox, yet:).

Have kind of an office type chair which leans back so chose the laid back option. But sometimes I come out of an intense MW2 battle and I'll realize I'm sitting straight up and just about to fall out of my chair.

When I game on PC, Xbox 360 or my wii i usually sit in my chair sideways...if that make sense. Also when I'm at my comp regularly I just sit in the chair kinda sideways.

I mostly sit on the edge of my seat. I do have a moon chair that I've been using to sit in and I tend to relax more when I'm playing games. Also, the more and more I get into the game, the more likely I am to sit on the edge of my seat.

bread's done
Back