How does a LAN center go about getting promotional materials?

DeathDealer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ive been working with a LAN center in Northern California (www.nXLevL.com) and we are finally getting ready to open our doors around the first week of July. What Im wondering is how to go about getting posters/standups/flyers anything to promote already existing and upcoming games. Ive looked around on sites and cant seem to find an email address for like a pr person or any of that. So Im sort of stuck and confused. Not sure where to go from here.

Anyway, Im hoping that some fellow cags can help me out and maybe toss a few email addresses or anything that would be useful my way. I have seen the investigative powers of cag in action and know how useful they can be. So please help... I would even be willing to compensate for the right info.

Thanks

if theres a company that has stuff youd like to get ahold of, contact their customer service or PR dept and explain to them what you have doing and see if theyre interested in sending some promotional items with their names etc etc to you for some free advertisement etc etc.

With what youre trying to do, you should have started this task a month or two ago.

I believe stores get this from their distributors, who are given this by the companies themselves?

I may be wrong.

Yeah, so the biggest problem Im having is finding the right place to email, theres support emails listed, and Ive tried those, and got no replys. So Im hoping maybe a bored cag with better investigating skills than me can find the right departments contact info. You can even call me stupid if its obvious and I just didnt see it.

Which companies are you trying to go after?

Here's some contact info for Ubisoft.
Jaime Borasi
Senior Manager
Corporate Communications
[email protected]625 Third Street
San Francisco - CA 94107
Tel: +1 (415) 547 4000
Fax: +1 (415) 547 4001

bread's done
Back