How does everyone keep track of their DLC & when it expires?

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Just curious...

I buy lots of games and get all kinds of DLC. Some of it is physical vouchers but most of it is via e-mail.

How do you guys keep track of all the DLC codes, what game it's for and most importantly when it expires?

Well I think a question I have is: why don't you either redeem it immediately for future use or just sell it off to offset your cost?

That's what I do. If I'm selling it, it takes me a few months to eventually sell any DLC I have off eBay (which is plenty of time for it not to expire) or I just redeem it into my account whenever I play the game.

For me the real questions are which ones have I redeemed and which ones have I installed. I have several DLC that I redeemed to get it on my PS3 download list before expiration, but I don't get around to downloading and installing them, so I don't know whether or not I actually have the DLC active since it's usually not game data I can see directly from the PS3's menu; I have to load each game and see if the DLC is there.

I don't know if I've installed all the LittleBigPlanet DLC available on my PSN account, for example, unless I decide to boot up the game and cross-reference its in-game menu options with my download list. I don't see any other way to really do it.

I only have a few items of DLC that are not redeemed. usually just keep it in an email with description. then I "flag" it... but I use all my DLC normally

I usually redeem the code as soon as I get it. I'll write a note in the dlc card telling me I redeemed it already.

By the way, if you don't have room on your console, just redeem the dlc and download it later. As long as its in your history, you can download it at any time. Dont want to run the risk of the code expiring

I redeem all codes right away. If it is within the games, I open them to get the code and redeem it. I never know when I will get to my backlog.

bread's done
Back