How does Google Checkout work?

ens04

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I want to buy some blu-ray movies from buy.com but it seems that the google checkout only works the first time customers. I have never done a google checkout but the $10 discount sounds sweet. how can i get more discounts (if possible)? I read somewhere that I must change my e-mail if I would want to get another $10 off. Can someone confirm this? Must I change my debit/credit card and name as well? I need as much info on this, please help me.

[quote name='Koggit']Don't you guys find it pretty immoral to keep stepping around the terms of a marketing promotion?[/quote]

Not at all, it actually feels quite refreshing

Yeah just make a new account, ive made two so far and hey the email account is useful i use one for personal mail and the other for financial and job related emails.

As i know all that matters to google is a different account, same card, address and name dont matter to them.

Also if you wanna take time if ya got an xbox 360 you can get yourself a free month of xbox live by creating a new account as well. (gonna have to create it on Xbox live first though)

bread's done
Back