How does my auction look?

I don't think that you will get $150....and I would be surprised to see it get to $130 as well. Its got games, but games that are best used as coasters.

TBW

PS The auction does look good, just not an in demand bundle.

I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way, but pictures that show the game CDs just lying around like that (out of their case) is always a turn-off for me.

[quote name='squigmillion']How come i can never see the links for eBay and other stuff that people post on CAG?[/quote] maybe you have -1 rep? or maybe you dont have paypal which people block ?

i only block -1 rep people on ebay

No, i mean here on CAG i can't see the links in people's posts.
Does it have anything to do with html code set to off , and if so how do i get it turned on?

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']~120 max.

Wondering when demo disks were starting to be considered games....[/quote] LOL :D since now :D

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Not past $150[/quote] Guess what !
I got $215.39 for it made a $75 profit.

[quote name='TornadoXL']He is a zero feedback user. You may not get payed[/quote] Second chance offer guy has 30 feed back and bidded 193.00

[quote name='kr1z']Second chance offer guy has 30 feed back and bidded 193.00[/quote]

Make sure you get the payment soon so you can turn around and offer it to the next highest bidders if need be. Make sure the address you send to is confirmed and use signature confirmation and tracking.

The 0 feedback just payed me through paypal all the money, ever one has to start with 0 feedback anyways, so anyways this guy seems legit.

I cannot believe your bundle went for $200. No offense to you, I'm happy for you cuz you got a great deal. But that 0 feedback truly is a newb. Paying $100 for the PS2 and $100 for...literally...a crapload of games.

[quote name='Kendro']I cannot believe your bundle went for $200. No offense to you, I'm happy for you cuz you got a great deal. But that 0 feedback truly is a newb. Paying $100 for the PS2 and $100 for...literally...a crapload of games.[/quote] no worries not offended :D i hated those shiityy games so thats y i sold them, with the 220 i got i bought i new slim ps2 + 15 brand new games :) good times'

bread's done
Back