How does one get an audience with CheapyD in Japan?

Lord Jezo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
My wife and I are going to Japan at the end of March and want to meet Mr. CheapyD.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

He said he needs people to talk to and is lonely so I figure this is a perfect opportunity for him.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I'd imagine use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the forum pages to send him an e-mail.[/quote]

Do you think they would answer that or just ignore it since they get so many emails?

[quote name='Lord Jezo']Do you think they would answer that or just ignore it since they get so many emails?[/QUOTE]

He would. I always get a response no matter how lame my questions are. :lol:

Try contacting him at the bottom of the page. Maybe you'll get an answer, and maybe not.[quote name='Dead of Knight']He would. I always get a response no matter how lame my questions are. :lol:[/quote]Must be a female thing. I never received a response for something I asked, and other people have complained about never receiving responses. :cry:

[quote name='Moxio']CheapyD once told me that in college he smoked thousands upon thousands of pounds of weed.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Lord Jezo']Do you think they would answer that or just ignore it since they get so many emails?[/quote]

I requested a user name change (an insignificant task) and Cheapy completed it the following day. Cheapy seems to be a nice guy. Just shoot him a line.

But if all else fails, go with boobs. Tell your wife that Cheapy needs to complete an emergency mammogram. ;)

Here's what you do. You contact Wombat instead. The guy is so hard-up for attention, I'm sure he'll bite. I am sure he has Cheapy's physical address. Who knows? You guys might be able to collaborate and come up with a prank to pull on him. :D

Well, I contacted him using the link at the bottom of the page, I guess now the waiting begins.

Maybe with the whole support of the entire forum I will be able to meet him.

What do you say guys? Are you with me?

[quote name='Lord Jezo']Well, I contacted him using the link at the bottom of the page, I guess now the waiting begins.

Maybe with the whole support of the entire forum I will be able to meet him.

What do you say guys? Are you with me?[/quote]

You're a fuckin' loser that's what I say...

Yeah I don't get it, you're in Japan, probably one of the most interesting countries to visit... and you want to go see a tall-pasty-bald Jew from New York?

I just don't get it.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah I don't get it, you're in Japan, probably one of the most interesting countries to visit... and you want to go see a tall-pasty-bald Jew from New York?
.[/quote]
You mean a cheap tall-pasty-bald Jew from New York.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah I don't get it, you're in Japan, probably one of the most interesting countries to visit... and you want to go see a tall-pasty-bald Jew from New York?

I just don't get it.[/QUOTE]

CheapyD is a cool guy, I wouldn't mind meeting him. I wouldn't make a special trip there to do it, but if I was already in Japan, I'd play some games with him. Also, Layziebones, you don't need to add 'cheap' as we already added 'Jew'. ;)

I've met cheapy in person, he's a real nice guy. I dream of going to tokyo, and if I ever do I'd definitely would love to meet up with Cheapy and have him show me some cool spots in the city.

And to OP, just say, "Hey I was heading to tokyo soon and would like to meet up some time, have any suggestions of places to go eat? Maybe we can meet there if you are available, if not; i'd like to know an interesting place I should go see, Thanks!"

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']I wonder if he's reading this thread....[/QUOTE]

He has google alerts setup to tell him whenever a site or podcast mentions his name. In other words: he's watching.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']He has google alerts setup to tell him whenever a site or podcast mentions his name. In other words: he's watching.[/quote]

:D

I thought this was going to turn out to be a bad stalking story that will show up on AP news... Famous gaming forum owner brutally mauled in Japan...

but now... hilarious to find out he's stalking himself... Brilliant!

bread's done
Back