How does Wal-Mart handle e-giftcards and returns?

lolwut?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
I was thinking about pre-ordering Mortal Kombat 9 on Walmart's site to get the exclusive Mileena Klassic skin, but I'd like some clarification on their whole e-gift card thing first. The only reason I'd be ordering the game is for the skin, and I'd like to know what Wal-mart does when you go about returning a game in store that came with the free e-gift card as a preorder bonus.

If they just nullify the $10 credit then that's great, as I only want the skin, but I'm afraid they'll deduct $10 from the return amount when I take back the game to cover for the e-gift card, even if I haven't ever used it. I've tried searching for an answer but haven't found one, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

When I bought Metroid Other M last year with a $20 giftcard as a bonus, my invoice showed the game as 29.99 instead of the 49.99. So I guess that yours will show up as 49.99 instead of 59.99 as well. So technically they won't deduct anything upon return, they already do so on your invoice when they ship.

You could, ya know, just keep the game instead of trying to steal a promotional item. Who would have thought of that?

[quote name='Ziv']You could, ya know, just keep the game instead of trying to steal a promotional item. Who would have thought of that?[/QUOTE]

loooooooooooooool

[quote name='Solder']It's unlockable via the Krypt anyways...[/QUOTE]

Really? Have any proof? I was reading through the list of Krypt unlockables but I didn't see anything that said it was her Klassic costume. As far as I know, all of those are pre-order bonuses only for now.

bread's done
Back