How drunk is the city you live in?

Apparently my city is pretty damn drunk... Scottsdale, AZ pulled down a D-. I guess I never noticed because I don't go out to bars or anything...

Huh C for milwaukee, but my town has to ba an A+. They have to replace normal stop sighs with ones with 8 LEDs on them because there is so many accidents.

82.Seattle, WA D

Pretty trashed i guess. Wonder if drugs count, because the guy who hit and ran me was strung up on those also.

"In theory, identifying a dangerously drunk city would require the MetLife blimp and a humongous (continued below...) "

That's spectacular

I've been to Austin & San Antonio (bottom of the list). I believe I had a hand in contributing to those respective cities drunken reputation....

[quote name='JSweeney']Any sites about the drunkest cities that doesn't include East Lansing is full of it.[/quote]

Maybe the drunk drivers of East Lancing are better at evading the cops.

If I'm not in Austin ( they have "Texas editions" of many a brew here ) I'm in Buffalo ( The drinking town with a football problem ).

well the town i live in right now is the only town in the US where you can walk around as drunk as you want, with an open beer in your hand, and walk up to a police officer(which there are too many of) and sey "HI!!!!111!!" they cant charge anything against you becuase its legal

everyone besides my family(my dad used to be a big drinker but he quit it alltogether and rarely has anything besides wine on christmas, thanksgiving, my mom and his anniversary, and new years are the only time they even have a glass of wine. every one else in this town is a drunk fuck(i hate it here)

Same as Kaijufan, but I think they overlooked Iowa City big time being a college town, all the people in Iowa City do on the weekeneds is drink, and play beanbags.

#88 Las Vegas D-

Oh yeah, like that was going to be a big surprise. 24 hour drinking with no last call, people openly walking the streets with drinks in their hands year round and downing beers on their workbreaks...and those are the people who live here! Plus tourists who come down here specifically to drink and gamble.

This is not a city where you want to go driving around with no auto insurance, because sooner or later you WILL be hit by a drunk driver. They're EVERYWHERE in this town.

Well a C+ for Detroit is good enough for me when I'm back home and what not.

Why is Anchorage so low? I didn't know eskimos enjoyed drinking so much.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Well a C+ for Detroit is good enough for me when I'm back home and what not.

Why is Anchorage so low? I didn't know eskimos enjoyed drinking so much.[/quote]

What the fuck else do they have to do, fish?

bread's done
Back