How effective is GameCrazy's Special Order?

NightNinja7

CAGiversary!
I just special ordered Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance at GameCrazy... and I was wondering what their success rate is at finding such a game.

Maybe kinda good? They ordered killer instinct gold for some guy, and he never came to get it, so I got to get it, so they might not hold it for as long as you think if they do get it :/

It's a GREAT program that got shot to hell once the first 3 for $15 classic plastic hit. Sadly, there are some current gen games that aren't availalbe, and MGS2:S is on the "NO SPECIAL ORDER LIST".

The only way you could possibly get that is if somebody trades it in, and out of the hundreds of Special Orders for that game they select yours and ship it to your store.

Here's my thread. I don't work at GC anymore so I can't keep it very up to date.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2221367

Talking about their special order program, do you get to specify if you want a brand new game or a used game?

[quote name='eau']Talking about their special order program, do you get to specify if you want a brand new game or a used game?[/quote]

yes

bread's done
Back