How far would you go to make yourself look better?

handydiamond

CAGiversary!
I find it interesting how far people are willing to go to make themselves look better. Whether it's exercise, extreme dieting, plastic surgery, etc... I'm blown away at some of the extremes people take. Would you take any at all?

I find it interesting how far people are willing to go to make themselves look better. Whether it's exercise, extreme dieting, plastic surgery, etc... I'm blown away at some of the extremes people take. Would you take any at all?
I wouldnt call exercise an extreme measure. Its something EVERYONE should be doing.

Exercise is the best thing you can do for yourself physically and mentality. Not sure how that would be consider a extreme when it has so much benefit to your health. So is eating healthy. I hope you're not the kind of person that would use the excuse that you live only once to eat all kind of unhealthy food. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Others have come up with betterment ones, but I usually wait 2 to 3 months before getting a haircut. Mostly because I could care less but also because I either usually don't leave the house or the car.

I've slowly started to exercise but that's mostly for the health benefits. Looking good is a plus but if you're so concerned with looking like a A&F model to impress someone that personis likely very shallow and not worth your time so do it for the right reasons. Eating-wise I'm definitely not the healthiest eater but in the last few months I have started to make changes for the better. One thing you never hear when you're younger is even if you aren't a complete bum or heavy eater your metabolism will usually slow down (unless you're one of those people who are blessed with a jacked one from birth to death) and that will still cost you a bit.

And I wouldn't consider exercising an extreme unless you're one of those arrogant gymrats...not talking about dedicated ones, I'm talking about the ones you see on Facebook that post every fucking day that they are at the gym, taking constant pictures that usually have a Bruce Lee quote at the end or look down on others for not eating or training the way they do. Those types are just vain assholes that need to get off the net.

Yeah, I don't consider exercise an extreme measure to look good. I think it's something everyone should be doing, not to look good, but just in terms of your health.

Not much, get a hair cut, shave, put on a button up shirt. I'm confident & comfortable with my body, and have no desire to impress anyone. Don't get me wrong, I don't dress like a slob, and even when I don't shave I keep my beard neat.

bread's done
Back