How good is DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.com ?

emceelokey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I learned of the site from here and I just wanted to make sure it's a reliable site. the prices seem to be really good and not too good to be true type. Shipping is free as well so I'm liking it so far. I just want to find out because I'm ordering something as we speak.

As a dvd whore I love the place, great prices and great customer service. And that's not because I work there ;)

[quote name='emceelokey']Coolness, sounds good to me. Is there a music site that's equivalent to deepdiscountdvd ?[/quote]

deepdiscountcd.com

They've sent me the fullscreen version of a DVD instead of the requested widescreen, but they corrected the mistake after I called. Emailing their customer support department, however, proved fruitless. The guy insisted to me in two consecutive emails that the widescreen version described on their site and the fullscreen version advertised were both in fact for a fullscreen product. :roll:

Anyhow. In the end, they came through and I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

just be prepared to wait a while for your order once it ships. probably about 7-10 days in most cases. but, it's free shipping, so you can't really complain.

i've ordered many times and only had one problem. i ordered the "kids in the hall: brain candy" dvd and received the film "kids". in general, though, they are a great site.

It is funny, I ususally preorder with the free shipping and recieve it before street date, sometimes days. They do a great job and is probably the only place I get dvd's now a days.

Its funny. I was looking into DeepDiscountDVD because its was mentioned so frequently on this site. but then I looked at their ratings and they have a lot of complaints.

Everyone here seems happy with them though.... Its weird .

I've ordered from them once.

The first shipment never arrived, and when I called them to let them know, they sent me out another one, though billed my CC and credited my CC in the same motion. They said it was for "inventory purposes".

Once it did arrive, all was good.

Their "budget" shipping is media mail.

I use deepdiscountdvd quite alot alongside with www.digitaleyes.net Both sites always have great deals and digitaleyes always has a large supply of $$ off coupons for your orders.

www.dvdpricesearch.com is also a decent site to check out if you're shopping around for dvds. Watch out though, as Digital Eyes and Deep Discount Dvd are really the only quality stores on there. Still great for the coupouns from various stores though. ^^

Am I the only one thinking that there should be a topic about sites to buy from and sites to avoid here? That probably would help people, especially for more expensive stuff...

Anyways, as everybody says, DDD is great. 20% off sales really make it worth the money.

I wouldnt put too much stock on the ratings feedback on that site listed^^

I have had great experience with DDD, and found the vendor ratings on dvdricesearch to be a much better gauge.

Plus DDD runs 20% roughly biyearly and the deal is just too sweet

I've never had a problem with DDD.
If they have the item, in many cases it's the cheapest especially counting shipping. Free shipping is media mail, usually very securely packaged. Not that speedy, but it's free. But it also seems to be quicker than I expect.

bread's done
Back