How I Felt When I Played ____________.

pixi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Post how you felt when you played any game.

How I felt when I played Resistance: I felt at times as if I were actually in the environments, running and gunning.

How I felt when I played Fable II: Bored; Like I wanted to quit.

How I felt when I played magna carta 2: Mehh...

How I felt after I finished Fable 2: "WHERE'S THE BOSS BATTLE?"
How I felt after beating DMC3 on Dante Must Die mode: I just... need to lay down for a few hours...

Serious answers ahead.

Killer 7:
psyduck.gif

Oblivion:
Jesus%2BFacepalm.jpg

Wind Waker:
lol-star_wars_rock_band.jpg

How I felt when I played Uncharted: Run here, gun battle, explore a bit, run here, gun battle, explore a bit more, throw in a puzzle to solve for good measure. YAWN.

Etrian Odyssey:
When I got to the part where I was asked to "annihilate the forest people", I was shocked. Up until that point, missions were reasonable; they typically required something innocuous like mapping an area and/or taking care of a dangerous monster. Here I was essentially being asked to commit genocide against the Yggdrasil Labyrinth's own natives without considering other solutions first. After that (required) mission presented itself, I didn't play the game for nearly a week.

[quote name='pixi']
How I felt when I played Fable II: Bored; Like I wanted to quit.
[/QUOTE]

and then I did quit

How I felt when I played GoW1: GOOD GOD! I JUST RIPPED THAT THING'S ARM OFF! Oh, man.. I can't see them topping that! Wait, what? BOOBS? Did they just show nudity? YES, YES THEY DID!!!!!

Kingdom Hearts: WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS?!?!

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater: SNAAAAAKKKKEEEEE EAAAAATTEEERRRRR!!1

God of War: Why couldn't Greek mythology be like this in school?

Fallout 3: Best. Game. Ever.

Tekken 6: Rage ahead.
fuckING LAG!!! fuckING AZAZEL!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GET OFFLINE RANKINGS?!?! SCENARIO CAMPAIGN?!?! I WAITED 2 YEARS FOR THIS AND PAID 60 DOLLARS?!?! AHHHHHH!!! :bomb:
And I still like Tekken 6.

[quote name='FroMann']Kingdom Hearts: WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS?!?![/QUOTE]

Agreed

[quote name='FroMann']God of War: Why couldn't Greek mythology be like this in school?[/QUOTE]

It was - were you not paying attention? Heroes such as Hercules got in all sorts of scraps, and there's no end to the awesome battles such as Perseus vs Medusa. I can't think of a more entertaining mythology.

Uncharted 2

OMG he's coming with the shotgun and his entire body is covered in armor! But wait I gotta take out that guy who's trying to snipe me... Oh shit grenade! Running low on ammo, gonna have to take cover, take out that other guy on the right, and grab his gun. Wow these graphics are amazing, look at the snow falling. Oops I forgot what I was doing. Dive! Wow this is next gen, finally.

How I Felt When I Played Fallout 3: :shock: Ohhhhhhhhh! And 6 continuous hours later: Ohhhhhhhhh, he isn't going to be shooting me anymore! :shock:

How I Felt When I Played Oblivion: I am so weak, barely being able to kill a bear.:whistle2:#

How I Felt When I Played Need For Speed: Shift: So. Fast. Can't. Believe It.

How I Felt When I Played Fable II: Jump over the wall! Jump over the wall! Nooo, not off the cliff, over the wall!

Soul Calibur II - 0_0 Taki.... Wow.
DOA Ultimate - Kasumi, wow.... Oh, hey Ryu! I didn't know you we- *Back to staring at Kasumi*
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Arcade - Doom+Silver Samurai+War Machine=Totaly dominance of the top three spots in my arcade for a year and a half
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 360 - WHY DO I SUCK NOW?

How I felt when I played Mass Effect: I felt like it was the game of my dreams, RPG mixed with some shooting action, yes definitely the game of my dreams.

How I felt when I played Pixel Junk Eden: I felt a sense of Euphoria, the music, the colors, came together so nicely. It made me feel like I was playing super breakout, with all the beautiful color schemes, but it was much more meaningful with the music tracks added in.

At level 5 in Borderlands: I don't see what's so special about this game..
At level 31 in Borderlands: I was supposed to go to bed 4 hours ago and great! The sun's starting to come up! No use in going to bed now, I should just keep playing. I need to get MORE GUNS!!!

[quote name='The Crotch']I give credit/blame to Psyduck.[/QUOTE]
I heard Psyduck paid people off and when questioned about it he just went
psyduck.gif

mgs4: if i have to sit through one more damn cutscene someones going to die.

LOZTTP: yes this is what ive been wanting in a zelda game.......wtf is with this lame ass ending?!?!?!?!

Uncharted 2: man this game is awesome but how come crushing didnt seem much harder then hard? oh well off to play mp!!!!!!!

Infamous: damn this game is awesome but i fucking hate looking for all these damn shards.

Half Life 2: this game is as great as they said now where the fuck is the They Hunger Mod?

Mario 64: Dreams really do come true.............

Banjo Kazooie: And i thought nothin could surpass mario 64.

Banjo Tooie: better and biger than the first but whats with all the slowdown?

Psyduck make this thread, ace.

Shenmue: Damn, forklift racing, this is awesome. Hmmm maybe I should get a job driving a forklift.

Shenmue II: What the hell, what happen to my forklifts, this crate moving business sucks. I'll just play lucky hit.

MGS4: Wait, where is all the sneaking. This isn't Metal Gear, this is some random action game movie thing. Will this CS ever end. What I have to save it now, and the CS isn't over yet. An hour later... Finally.

Dragon Quest IV (DS): This is awesome. Why did it take me so long to finally play this?
Super Paper Mario: This is awesome. Why did it take me so long to finally play this?

Pokemon Blue: it took hundreds of hours and a few chunks of my soul, but I finally collected them all and made an unbeatable team.
Pokemon Gold: Hmm...they made more, but my old ones are still compatible. Guess I have a lot of swapping to do.
Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back