How I Get Free Xbox Gift Cards with Microsoft Earn and Starbucks

sdoxas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know about Microsoft Earn and how I use it to earn free Microsoft Store credits. If you play Xbox, drink Starbucks, and have a Visa/Mastercard, THIS IS A NO-BRAINER.

Microsoft Earn is a cash-back program that gives you a percentage of what you spend at select retailers, in Microsoft Store credit. You simply register a Mastercard/Visa credit or debit card with them and you're good to go. 

The program is still in beta, so the majority of the offers will only work for people living in Arizona, Massachusetts, and Washington (lucky you).

HOWEVER… One offer that will work, nationwide, is the Starbucks one.  Reloading your Starbucks Rewards card through the Starbucks website--with a Mastercard/Visa card--will get you 10% in Microsoft Earn credit. I’ve earned over $90 in credits doing this and I started in April! : 3

1) Sign-Up for Microsoft Earn using your Microsoft account: Referral Link and Non-Referral Link. I think signing-up still gets you $5. Not sure.

2) Register your Visa and Mastercard credit/debit cards that you will use for your purchases.

3) Spend money at Earn partners. (For most of you, this will just be Starbucks.)

4) Redeem your Earn balance by paying for items at the Microsoft Store website with your enrolled cards. Microsoft Earn will reimburse you with a statement credit, on your next card statement (took only 3 days for my debit card).

Microsoft Store Note: You are able to purchase Xbox giftcards in whatever denomination you want, $1-$100.

Also, buying gift cards on the Microsoft Earn site will also give you Earn credit, regardless of where you live. They got Chipotle!!

I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back