how i got shaq-fu'd by bestbuy

[quote name='Veronica Mars']
This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Please keep those kind of opinions to yourself.
It's good to express yourself, but your just picking on a certain race, and I doubt Racisim is supported here.

Please, Do yourself a favor, and stop looking dumb.[/quote]

Why is it that people cry RACISM when people are honest about where they feel our military SHOULD be fighting a war? Sorry if I came across as vehemently disgusted by the misuse of our people in the Middle East, when they would be better serving to protect our country HERE.

Go back to preaching to the choir, Reverend Sharpton, because your 'opinion' that I'm 'racist' doesn't mean shit to me.

I'm done on this and won't threadcrap any further on the OP's thread. Sorry for the intrusion, but when I'm called a 'racist' for speaking my views, which are held by many but almost no one speaks up about, I feel I have to respond.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']My family member came first week of Nov, And left the 19 to Iraq.

I guess they rotate people?

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Please keep those kind of opinions to yourself.
It's good to express yourself, but your just picking on a certain race, and I doubt Racisim is supported here.

Please, Do yourself a favor, and stop looking dumb.[/quote]
How is that racism? Please enlighten everyone on the internet as to which other countries illegal immigrants come from. If you think that his comment was racist, you SERIOUSLY need to open a dictionary and study a bit. Not to mention you are trying to shoot people down on opinions, yet you can't even format a paragraph correctly.

As for the OP, it always has been and will be a pain in the ass to ship to APO FPO for whatever reason. I would call them and give them a sob story and/or an ear thrashing and definitely mention that you are in Iraq, and see if they won't match the price for you or give compensation or something. Based on your circumstances, I think you might be able to get what you wanted if you push hard enough on them.

Wow. And here I thought *I* was a dick.

Sorry about your BB experience OP; other folks seem to have given you decent alternative options,so big ups to them.

That sucks OP, its why i hate big money corps. if something goes wrong...they dont care, chuck it into the bin and move on to the next schmoe they can piss off.

I would do what wubb says and send in the letter and the reciept/order number you got. atleast this way you can get their attention and maybe just arrange it to be shipped to your home address and maybe your parents can send it to you directly. I did that for a buddy of mine who was part of the first rotation in Iraq. i sent him a ps2 and couple games that he bought from GS.com

Good luck out there man, hope you come home safe for the second time.

They wrote me small email saying that the order was canceled because there were no items available in that area. Now thats not my fault, it was there shitty website that was trying to save on shipping and wanted to inhome deliver, so therefor they can't cancel it. the order was placed 11/23, and canceled 11/29. what should i do??? is that illegal??? please help me i want to screw them as much as i can.

That is my opinion.
In My Opinion, what you said was racist, and I could be wrong, but your right, that is my opinion, and I didn't mean to put anyone down or anything like that. You voiced your opinion, and I voiced mine, and that's-that.

Our military should be on the southern border of the US, stopping further Cubans, Mexicans and other illegals from coming over our border fences/walls, BY FORCE if neccessary.

That's the main problem with the illegal problem in this country, so many may be disease
carriers risking ALL of our lives.

Isn't That Saying something bad? How do you know everyone who comes over here has something wrong with them? Maybe If Other Countries could do better for their people, they wouldn't have to come to the US trying to find a better life.
Again, My opinion.

Oh, By The Way, I agree with you on one thing. I think the war is pointless, I commend everyone out there fighting, don't get me wrong, but to me, IN MY OPINION, The war is only good to the governments, I think they are the only one's getting anything good out of this.

P.S. Isn't Everyone an "Immagrant?" It doesn't matter if you have permission to be here, but in one way or another, everyone is an "Immagrant, " And sorry If My Spelling Isn't good enough to please everyone.

To the OP, I hope you find a way to screw BB, and hopefully everything works out.

come on take it else where lol... will someone read my response and tell me how i can go about getting my way with best buy.

[quote name='snoopfighter']They wrote me small email saying that the order was canceled because there were no items available in that area. Now thats not my fault, it was there shitty website that was trying to save on shipping and wanted to inhome deliver, so therefor they can't cancel it. the order was placed 11/23, and canceled 11/29. what should i do??? is that illegal??? please help me i want to screw them as much as i can.[/quote]
They actually E-MAILED you saying 'yeah.. we cancelled your order because we don't have the item'...?

That is a bad PR move on their part. Why can't they ship it from another location? Because they lose money on the items and don't want you to be happy with your BBY experience.

Now that you have an e mail saying BBY is screwing you because they choose to, you have enough information to write a detailed explanation of your experience, then send it to BBY executive staff, the consumerist, and your local consumer watchdog group at your local TV news/newspaper -- with a copy of the e mail they provided you attached.

In order to be taken seriously by those groups, however, you'll need to elaborate on your story -- make it a bit more eloquent -- and cut out all the F bombs. If you want some help with it, write something up and post it here. I (and others I'm sure) would be happy to help you edit and change it to be a good letter for those groups.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']

P.S. Isn't Everyone an "Immagrant?" It doesn't matter if you have permission to be here, but in one way or another, everyone is an "Immagrant, " And sorry If My Spelling Isn't good enough to please everyone.
[/quote]

Once upon a time everyone was. How ever, when we have immigrants who come here, not wanting to assimilate into our culture, bringing down our education system, and causing a tremendous amount of crime, there's a huge problem at hand.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']That is my opinion.
In My Opinion, what you said was racist, and I could be wrong, but your right, that is my opinion, and I didn't mean to put anyone down or anything like that. You voiced your opinion, and I voiced mine, and that's-that.

Our military should be on the southern border of the US, stopping further Cubans, Mexicans and other illegals from coming over our border fences/walls, BY FORCE if neccessary.

That's the main problem with the illegal problem in this country, so many may be disease
carriers risking ALL of our lives.

Isn't That Saying something bad? How do you know everyone who comes over here has something wrong with them? Maybe If Other Countries could do better for their people, they wouldn't have to come to the US trying to find a better life.
Again, My opinion.

Oh, By The Way, I agree with you on one thing. I think the war is pointless, I commend everyone out there fighting, don't get me wrong, but to me, IN MY OPINION, The war is only good to the governments, I think they are the only one's getting anything good out of this.

To the OP, I hope you find a way to screw BB, and hopefully everything works out.[/quote]

Yeah, most everyone here is an immigrant, cept for maybe the 'Native Americans', which scientists were trying to prove came over from Asia sometime during the last ice age or some other weird theory at what is now the tip of Alaska.

But, what I meant by the 'people with diseases' thing is, when Ellis Island was open and people weren't just hopping a fence or wall to come into this country, every person was checked for diseases. Do you think that's happening with those who manage to sneak by our Border Patrol agents?

Not if they don't get caught it isn't and if they DO get caught, they cry about not wanting to be seperated from their family. In those cases, I believe they should deport the ENTIRE family, even the kids born on American soil. But, the law tends to disagree with me on this, as kids born here(even to illegal immigrants) are given bona fide citizenship at birth and the pansies in gov't don't wanna seperate the families, so they let them all stay.

Now, if they would just ASSIMILATE and learn the language that has been all but declared the 'official' language here(English), I wouldn't have such a problem. But, being a suspicious type, I tend to think when someone is snickering and talking in a foreign language that they're talking about me and that is why I either want em gone or to assimilate.

Plus, how the hell can we all be Americans, when some of us(the illegals) don't feel they NEED to learn the language here. My ancestors when they immigrated here learned the language, they did it to fit in, but these new immigrants feel as if they should be catered to.

The school system here has become bloated by having to hire 'English as a second language' teachers to teach the children of these immigrants to speak English, which should not be the burden of taxpayers to have to do. The majority of them only rent apartments or end up in public subsidized housing, which means they aren't paying into the school system that's teaching their kids.

Sure, they could be with the wages they earn and the taxes being taken out, but do they pay the yearly school taxes that owners of property do? Not unless they somehow found a way around the gov't finding out they're not legally here.

Either way, I see them as a burden and as foreigners who still need to be deported for being unwilling to assimilate.

Sorry again for the diatribe OP, but I guess I just can't give up on this topic, as it is the only real thing that irks me to no end.

[FONT='PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif']Guy,

I am Ronalyn with Best Buy Customer Care.

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced related to the cancellation of your online order.

Best Buy strives to make each experience you have with us positive and as fun as possible. We are disappointed if we do not live up to that expectation. Best Buy relies on feedback, both positive and negative, to help us find areas for improvement.

Our record shows that your order was canceled on 11/29/2007 because the item was not available in your area. We are unable to reinstate an order once it has been cancelled.

Thank you for your time and patience. We look forward to your next visit to one of our stores or to www.BestBuy.com.

Sincerely,
Ronalyn
Best Buy Customer Care Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
This inquiry is related to: Web

My inquiry is specifically related to: Orders

Primary Phone: 2483964666
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Schlachter
E-mail: [email protected]
Order Number: BBY01-219907002006

Questions or Comments: I have waited patiently for two days. My order was WRONGLY CANCELED, because they were misinformed about delivering my tv to the address I told them too, it did not constitute CANCELING my order at any time. I never spoke on the phone to CANCEL the order I NEVER CANCELED THE ORDER. I WANT MY ORDER REINSTATED. I am deployed in IRAQ, I am writing my second email now since you have FAILED to reply. THIS IS A DISGRACE. I want my television delivered to the address I SPECIFIED. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. If anything, I can understand not being able to deliver my TV on the date specified but canceling all together without even speaking to me. THis is absolutly ridiculous. EMAIL ME BACK SOONER THEN 2 DAYS. I am a customer, I paid with my IN HOUSE BB credit card. You have no idea how disappointed I am being that I am deployed with no liberal access to phones or internet and end up getting screwed out of a TV that I WANTED. PLEASE RESPOND. PS. The address I wanted it delivered to is a Courier service who ships TV's Specifically to APO addresses. I TRIED TO SHIP IT USING YOUR ADDRESS FIELDS BUT IT WOULD NOT ACCEPT MY APO ADDRESS EVEN THOUGH IT CLEARLY STATES YOU SHIP APO. SO I HAD TO USE MY SHIPITAPO.COM ACCOUNT TO GET IT OVER TO IRAQ. I TOOK THAT AS A LOSS SINCE I FIGURED I WAS GETTING SUCH A GOOD DEAL. NOW BECAUSE YOU'RE WEBSITE FAILED ME AND COST ME MY TIME I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND WANT TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERIOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO GET THIS FIXED. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE THAT YOU SCREW ME OVER.
[/FONT]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yeah, most everyone here is an immigrant, cept for maybe the 'Native Americans', which scientists were trying to prove came over from Asia sometime during the last ice age or some other weird theory at what is now the tip of Alaska.

But, what I meant by the 'people with diseases' thing is, when Ellis Island was open and people weren't just hopping a fence or wall to come into this country, every person was checked for diseases. Do you think that's happening with those who manage to sneak by our Border Patrol agents?

Not if they don't get caught it isn't and if they DO get caught, they cry about not wanting to be seperated from their family. In those cases, I believe they should deport the ENTIRE family, even the kids born on American soil. But, the law tends to disagree with me on this, as kids born here(even to illegal immigrants) are given bona fide citizenship at birth and the pansies in gov't don't wanna seperate the families, so they let them all stay.

Now, if they would just ASSIMILATE and learn the language that has been all but declared the 'official' language here(English), I wouldn't have such a problem. But, being a suspicious type, I tend to think when someone is snickering and talking in a foreign language that they're talking about me and that is why I either want em gone or to assimilate.

Plus, how the hell can we all be Americans, when some of us(the illegals) don't feel they NEED to learn the language here. My ancestors when they immigrated here learned the language, they did it to fit in, but these new immigrants feel as if they should be catered to.

The school system here has become bloated by having to hire 'English as a second language' teachers to teach the children of these immigrants to speak English, which should not be the burden of taxpayers to have to do. The majority of them only rent apartments or end up in public subsidized housing, which means they aren't paying into the school system that's teaching their kids.

Sure, they could be with the wages they earn and the taxes being taken out, but do they pay the yearly school taxes that owners of property do? Not unless they somehow found a way around the gov't finding out they're not legally here.

Either way, I see them as a burden and as foreigners who still need to be deported for being unwilling to assimilate.

Sorry again for the diatribe OP, but I guess I just can't give up on this topic, as it is the only real thing that irks me to no end.[/quote]

Well,
Anyways, I still don't agree 100%, but I'd rather stop discussing a point where obviously none of us will change our point of view.
So, Let's Agree To Dis-Agree.
:cool:

[quote name='snoopfighter']well, thank you for all the attention this thread is getting. its been an interesting read for me at least.

by the way I am on my initial enlistment, I signed up for 4 years after a year of college out of high school and was sick of living off my parents (who are affluent and well off enough to put me through college.) I deployed within 6 months after signing up, and earned a purple heart after being their for 1 month. I came home in sep 06 after my first 9 month deployment, I deployed again Sep 07 for this current one. Like I said I still have 13 more months to go. I don't owe anyone anything, I respect everyone who has voiced their support for me, I also respect the people who don't as well. Someone has to fight for your freedoms and liberties and the great thing is, it dosn't have to be you. So take solice in that.

Thanks for all you're help.[/QUOTE]

...So you were sick of living with your parents and signed up for the army instead of getting a job, making money, going to college and moving out?

now if you hadn't noticed, i had been replying about my OP. yet you want to feud like a little girl. why? will you sleep better if you insult me? does your cock grow? i really want to know how you get off on making a statement like that.

o and i have been saving all my money, taking online college, and i rarely get to spend time home. so technically im doing all the things you said.

[quote name='snoopfighter']now if you hadn't noticed, i had been replying about my OP. yet you want to feud like a little girl. why? will you sleep better if you insult me? does your cock grow? i really want to know how you get off on making a statement like that.

o and i have been saving all my money, taking online college, and i rarely get to spend time home. so technically im doing all the things you said.[/QUOTE]

I'm replying to this:

by the way I am on my initial enlistment, I signed up for 4 years after a year of college out of high school and was sick of living off my parents (who are affluent and well off enough to put me through college.)

Which you yourself state you joined the Army because you were sick of living with your parents. You mentioned nothing of a job, making money, or even continuing college. I have my personal beliefs in the war but chose not to post them. I do know no one is being forced into it and its currently a choice; a choice I would never do. I won't go any further then this because I'm sure you would flip a nut at some of the things I would say about why and who actually joins a war and I don't want my cock to grow any bigger then it already is :roll:

[quote name='snoopfighter']well, thank you for all the attention this thread is getting. its been an interesting read for me at least.

by the way I am on my initial enlistment, I signed up for 4 years after a year of college out of high school and was sick of living off my parents (who are affluent and well off enough to put me through college.) I deployed within 6 months after signing up, and earned a purple heart after being their for 1 month. I came home in sep 06 after my first 9 month deployment, I deployed again Sep 07 for this current one. Like I said I still have 13 more months to go. I don't owe anyone anything, I respect everyone who has voiced their support for me, I also respect the people who don't as well. Someone has to fight for your freedoms and liberties and the great thing is, it dosn't have to be you. So take solice in that.

Thanks for all you're help.[/quote]

Have you ever read starship troopers?

I swear this sounds exactly like the plot (well, besides the whole people in armored spacesuits fighting aliens part)

lol ummm best buy wrote me back... giving me the same run around bullshit email except this time they wrote "It can only be canceled by the person it was billed to." aka ME. So I wrote them back again telling them if that is the case then they wronged their own policy and I deserve compensation.

People seriously I'm in the military. It is really a regular job except people get to judge you and you have a weapon and you go to iraq. Other then that please just keep it yourself PLEASE. PM if you want to debate something but its most likely futile.

[quote name='snoopfighter']lol ummm best buy wrote me back... giving me the same run around bullshit email except this time they wrote "It can only be canceled by the person it was billed to." aka ME. So I wrote them back again telling them if that is the case then they wronged their own policy and I deserve compensation.

People seriously I'm in the military. It is really a regular job except people get to judge you and you have a weapon and you go to iraq. Other then that please just keep it yourself PLEASE. PM if you want to debate something but its most likely futile.[/quote]
Hmm.. the first e mail you linked to above is pretty confrontational, so I wouldn't be suprised if they blew you off about it.

But that was really stupid of the BBY people -- they said in the e mail you linked to 'we cancelled it because none were available in your area', then try to tell you that YOU cancelled the order.

They lied to you in one of the mails -- maybe both. You should write up the situation from top to bottom, from the day you purchased it to your last attempt to get the order reinstated, covering all of the BBY refusals to help you, then copy BBY corporate and [email protected]. That might get them moving. BUT before you send the mail, post it here so it can be reviewed for content. Your writing style is pretty confrontational/blunt, and you come off as kind of rude/entitled in what you write. With that kind of an e mail, you would want your first impression to show that you are being reasonable to get some movement from best buy's PR slugs.

[FONT='PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif']Ok, listen. I am deployed in Iraq. I have no access to a phone. Best Buy instead of shipping my item (like most online retailers) decided to IN HOME deliver. It called my house to confirm the delivery and I don't know what transpired but #1 they NEVER SPOKE TO ME and #2 they CANCELED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. So if I never canceled it or spoke to them my buying consumer right is being infringed upon by you canceling. I know you can't reinstate an order, but I want some sort of compensation. I am deployed in Iraq, you are screwing over a deployed soldier who just wants a simple TV to have as a luxury from being away from his family and friends for 15 months. Do you understand now why I am so dissatisfied. Canceling that order was against your own policy. I want compensation.

----- Original Message -----
Date: Monday, December 3, 2007 10:54
Subject: Re: Orders
To: "Schlachter, Guy PFC MIL USA FORSCOM"

> Guy,
>
> I am Teofilo with Best Buy Customer Care.
>
> I understand your concern about your online order.
>
> Our record states that your online order was cancelled last
> 11/29/07. Online order can only be cancelled by the billed to
> person. We are unable to reinstate once the order was cancelled. If
> you want you can call us at 1-888-BESTBUY (1-888-237-8289) for
> verification on the cancellation of your online order. We are most
> willing to assist you in anyway possible.
>
> Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns.
> We look forward to your next visit to one of our stores or to
> www.BestBuy.com.
>
> Sincerely,
> Teofilo
> Best Buy Customer Care Team
>
> Original Message Follows:
> ------------------------
> This reply, is totally unacceptable. I placed that order on 11/23.
> The item was in stock. YOU CANT CANCEL AN ORDER IF I MADE IT ONE
> WEEK PRIOR AND NOT INFORM ME ABOUT IT. NOW I AM IN IRAQ AND I HAVE
> NO TELEVISION WHEN I COULD HAVE GOT ANOTHER DEAL FROM SOME OTHER
> ONLINE RETAILER WHO FOLLOWS THROUGH WITH THEIR WORD. I WILL WRITE
> THE BBB IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY AND GIVE ME SOME KIND OF SIMILAR DEAL.
> I AM DEPLOYED IN IRAQ AND THIS WHAT YOU DO. YOU SCREW OVER
> SOLDIERS. I AM NOT AN IDIOT CONSUMER, I KNOW YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF
> CUSTOMERS BUT YOU CANNOT SCREW ME OVER BECAUSE YOUR SUCH A BIG
> COMPANY. I WANT SOME KIND OF COMPENSATION OR SIMILAR DEAL.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "BestBuy.com Customer Care"
> Date: Sunday, December 2, 2007 10:44
> Subject: Re: Orders
> To: [email protected]
>
> > Guy,
> >
> > I am Ronalyn with Best Buy Customer Care.[/FONT]

Try contacting the consumerist with your situation.

http://consumerist.com/

Also try writing a (real paper) letter to Best Buy corporate.

I haven't read the entire thread so maybe you began with a more civil e-mail, but something like what you posted above isn't likely to get a satisfactory result. Your follow up reply is better than the original rant IMO.

thanks wubb.

i will try not to be so pissed off when i type them letters. i will update when i get my next reply. i will check out consumerist, and maybe write a letter to BB corporate.

[quote name='snoopfighter']thanks wubb.

i will try not to be so pissed off when i type them letters. i will update when i get my next reply. i will check out consumerist, and maybe write a letter to BB corporate.[/quote]

I said that twice already..

Christ I must have some sort of limited invisibility on the forums here..

As others have already said OP, your responses/rants to Best Buy regarding the situation seemed a bit confrontational and repeatedly saying 'I WANT COMPENSATION' is NOT the way to end up compensated.

When BB had a weird sale on Prima game guides last year($10 off any Prima guide, which made some ring up .00)and I was denied the chance to buy about 4-6 of them, I simply wrote them a polite email and followed up continually with them.

For my 'trouble', I was given a $20 gift card, but in no way, shape or form did I DEMAND to be compensated. They treat consumers such as you as disposable and figure that 'meh we lost ONE persons business, there's 60 more behind you who won't bitch about being "screwed" '.

Another thing, and don't take this the wrong way, but touting that you're 'in the military and away from your family yadda yadda yadda' will NOT get you brownie points or get your complaints dealt with any differently or anymore expeditiously, since it's pretty obvious that companies JUST WANT YOUR MONEY. They don't care if you're white, green, purple, blue, in the military, etc, etc, as long as your cash is GREEN.

If you are dissatisfied, the best way you could've expressed that was via polite correspondence and finished with a semi threat, such as telling BB that you will tell all of your friends and family not to shop with them anymore. Sometimes, that lil line is ALL it takes to get a satisfactory result.

However, your emails are already on record as being somewhat beligerent, so I seriously doubt BB will 'compensate' you for anything at this point.

[quote name='BattleChicken']I said that twice already..

Christ I must have some sort of limited invisibility on the forums here..[/QUOTE]

Be more argumentative. It's the debate that seems to be getting the attention here, not BB being unreasonable fuckers to the OP.

[quote name='mykevermin']Be more argumentative. It's the debate that seems to be getting the attention here, not BB being unreasonable fuckers to the OP.[/quote]

I'll try that next time.

[quote name='mykevermin']Be more argumentative. It's the debate that seems to be getting the attention here, not BB being unreasonable fuckers to the OP.[/quote]

I am NOT being argumentative about anything. I just refuse to let my opinions be thought of as 'wrong', when it's obvious that I'm always right. LOL j/k

Seriously though, the OP did make some errors when starting his complaints against BB, since people demanding stuff almost NEVER get it. Well, unless yer a worker in a strong union, in which case ya may get all that n more.

I still say that unless there's some way for him to go back in time and politely restart his complaint against them, they'll just think of him as a nuisance customer and just keep sending him the same kinda emails they have been.

Even if he gets nothing from them, did he lose any money? No. What he lost was time and while time is precious and should be cherished, I think it's time to move on due to his attitude when he first wrote them. They will NOT take him seriously, due to the demand for compensation.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, but I feel this is a lost cause that won't be resolved to the OP's liking no matter what they may try.

[quote name='auralia']this man has NO choice in going to iraq if he doesn't go he WILL go to prison.[/QUOTE]
Guess I missed at what point they reinstated the draft and started compulsionary military service.

I assume he did have a choice and I hope he's happy with his choice. What the hell that has to do with Best Buy screwing him over is beyond me.

this is fun...

well i just thought if i acted pissed off enough they would do something. my mom apparently acting polite on the phone was treated like shit and pushed aside. so i stepped it up a notch. i don't care if i come across as beligerent, i got fucked on a black friday deal. plan and simple. its not that big of a deal but at the same time... thinking you will get a tv for a good deal only to be canceled unexplicably one week later... well its shitty. i dont think i swore in the emails. i will work my way up their corporate ladder until someone can do something. its fun actually now. i already found a good replacement. please no more responses about my military service at all please or don't come to my thread. its out of hand and people are now taking everything out of context. sorry to the guy who thought he was invisible, i didn't mean to make you feel unappreciated. i planned on that already, i just replied to wubb directly, if it makes you feel any more appreciated i did mean you as well. thanks everyone. i will still keep updates as they come.

[quote name='BattleChicken']I'll try that next time.[/QUOTE]

See, you're already being agreeable and fucking everything up! ;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I am NOT being argumentative about anything.[/QUOTE]

I was referring not to the discussions about the OP's Best Buy dilemma, but instead to the "you shouldn't be there" and "let's round up the soldiers to kill 'messicans on the border" crap. I have very strong opinions, and if you read the vs forum, I make them quite clear there.

*there.*

[quote name='mykevermin']
I was referring not to the discussions about the OP's Best Buy dilemma, but instead to the "you shouldn't be there" and "let's round up the soldiers to kill 'messicans on the border" crap. I have very strong opinions, and if you read the vs forum, I make them quite clear there.

*there.*[/quote]

I didn't want them killed perse, so much as made that they can't outrun the Border Patrol. But, enough of that already, since I was just jokingly responding to you. I would never want another human being killed really, but we have to secure our borders and if the illegals are simply going to easily hop the fence again, then I figure we should make it even harder for them to easily do so.

And, if that requires a non lethal gunshot, so be it.

Dear OP,

If you are going to be gone for at least another year, you could just let this go and pick up a newer, larger, better HDTV in next years Black Friday run for the same price, hopefully from some place other than Best Buy. Otherwise continue e-mailing them. If you get any R&R time during your tour and can come back, you can take your receipt to the store as well and tell them that you were serving and that you had not cancelled the order and that they must honor it.

Good luck.

Alex

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You guys need to stay on topic, removed 50 posts of pure arguing/off topic BS.[/quote]

How was slamming Best Buy and recommending that the OP stay away from them if he/she wants real customer service "BS"?

[quote name='snoopfighter']thanks wubb.

i will try not to be so pissed off when i type them letters. i will update when i get my next reply. i will check out consumerist, and maybe write a letter to BB corporate.[/quote]

FYI - I'd remove your email address before posting anything to consumerist.

[quote name='willardhaven']How was slamming Best Buy and recommending that the OP stay away from them if he/she wants real customer service "BS"?[/quote]

Linkin is apparently the arbiter of good taste, and decides to delete or change whatever he wants.

how DARE you question his actions -- ever.

bread's done
Back