How I never spend "real" money when buying on Amazon - Over 500 CAG's referred - Also pays to Paypal

Hey there. I stumbled on this thread today, and while I'm definitely interested in Prizerebel, I'm skeptical about offer sites like this (like another CAG said in this thread). Could you PM me the pros/cons of the site (again, like another CAG asked), and how I could begin to accrue Amazon GCs?

I currently use Swagbucks to consistently get $25 in Amazon GCs each month, but I would love to be able to get more through this site (albeit in a not-too-long time-consuming manner). Thanks in advance, and if I do decide to join, you can count on my using your referral link. :D

Also, congrats on all of the stuff you've been able to buy. :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']Hey there. I stumbled on this thread today, and while I'm definitely interested in Prizerebel, I'm skeptical about offer sites like this (like another CAG said in this thread). Could you PM me the pros/cons of the site (again, like another CAG asked), and how I could begin to accrue Amazon GCs?

I currently use Swagbucks to consistently get $25 in Amazon GCs each month, but I would love to be able to get more through this site (albeit in a not-too-long time-consuming manner). Thanks in advance, and if I do decide to join, you can count on my using your referral link. :D

Also, congrats on all of the stuff you've been able to buy. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy. I will send you a pm later today (Friday). And thanks for the compliment :) As long as you go into it understanding that you can't make a living off of it then you can be pretty successful.

[quote name='beep41']Do you get points/cash for referrals?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but only if they earn anything. If you just sign up and do nothing, I get nothing. So I am very interested in my referrals success :)

bread's done
Back