How is Chronicles of Riddick?

Vampire Hunter D

CAGiversary!
Well i really want a new game to play peferably a FPS and i figure i hear good things and this is 20 bucks so should i get it? Or actually Chronicles of Riddick vs Jedi Acamedy. WHich one should i get?

I'm a few hours in and I've been enjoying the hell out of it. The Voice acting is superb, the graphics are top notch and it's has both RPG & FPS elements. I'd recommend it. Hell, I enjoyed Riddick more than I did Doom 3.

Riddick is great, played it on XBOX and I would say it is a much better Single Player FPS than Halo. Great graphics and story, as well as varied gameplay.

The single player in Riddick is better than Halo. It's a bit short, but great the whole play though.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Dont got Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Well, then its a bit different, for PC you have alot more options for FPS's and your 20 dollars.

[quote name='help1']Well, then its a bit different, for PC you have alot more options for FPS's and your 20 dollars.[/QUOTE]

I'd still definately recomend it. That's the version I have,andw ith the developers shit, its awesome.

I thought it was a little overrated . . . bought it with a Target raincheck ($36) right after release then beat it and sold on ebay for about what I paid.

Then I picked up a $10 copy on black friday but haven't opened it.

I thought the graphics were amazing but kinda shallow . . . no depth like Ninja Gaiden. The story was good but the fighting was too much of a button mash . . .

A good solid game but not the "classic" that people said it was.

bread's done
Back