How is DeepDiscount with video game preorders?

mfunk9786

CAGiversary!
Considering pre-ordering a game from them... do they operate like they do with DVDs and ship so they arrive on or around the release date? Has anyone pre-ordered a game with them who could vouch for this?

I know I didn't like my pre-order expierence with them.

I pre-ordered Guitar Hero 3 for the 360 (with Wireless Guitar) and they dragged their feet on it. I don't think they got enough units in, but I had to constantly pester them to find out when it was actually going to ship. Granted, they had a great price on it, so I was willing to wait for them to fill the order, but if you're not getting a fantastic deal, take your money elsewhere.

Mine was bad - preordered Super Mario Galaxy for $43.99 but then didn't get the game until the friday after (it came out on a tuesday). By then I had just bought it at Circuitcity

My memory fails me now, but wasn't there a topic awhile back about a Wii game pre-order that DDD had for a great price? And then everyone was waiting around for them to finally get it. Sorry for the lack of detail, but I do remember this happening. I would think that they aren't the best place to pre-order a game from, unless you are willing to trade off price for time actually playing the game.

they dont seem to remember when games get released and when you talk to customer service, none of the representatives even know anything about the games so its pretty much a bad experience all around for me last time, but everyone is different i guess

bread's done
Back