How is Genji: Days of the Blade?

outerheaven

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Giant enemy crabs aside just wanted to know how you guys felt about this game? I saw it on sale for like 7 bucks and was wondering if its even worth it.

[quote name='outerheaven']Giant enemy crabs aside just wanted to know how you guys felt about this game? I saw it on sale for like 7 bucks and was wondering if its even worth it.[/QUOTE]

Where?

i loved the 1st one so i always wanted to buy this one.

It doesn't help either that it doesn't have trophy support too. I'll skip out on that one and get something else. Oh richbastard, I found the game used at a blockbuster that going out of business here in Miami. No manuel just the case.

[quote name='outerheaven']It doesn't help either that it doesn't have trophy support too. I'll skip out on that one and get something else. Oh richbastard, I found the game used at a blockbuster that going out of business here in Miami. No manuel just the case.[/QUOTE]

Is this what gaming has come down to this gen? Whether or not a game has 'zomg trophies or cheesemints'. Cripes. :roll:

I play games because they're fun, challenging(but not too much so) and because I get most of them pretty damn cheap so ANY game is worth a playthrough at $3-6. :D

I had a copy of this from Kmart when it was on clearance there for $3-5 and it was an ok game, but like I said ANY game is worth a playthrough for that cheap, even if it's not the best game out on the market.

Then again, some of the games people consider 'omg greatness' I consider mediocre and repetitive(example: Uncharted). Gun battle, explore, solve puzzle, repeat ad nauseam till you're done. Boring.

bread's done
Back