How is gohastings on refund??

nayr626

CAGiversary!
I bought Uncharted 2 a week before christmas, and it never arrived. I received a message from the post office that the item has been lost. I called gohastings and they said they would refund me. Is gohastings reliable with refunds?? They said I would receive an e-mail, but it hasn't shown up. I'm afraid i'm going to be out of $20 :(.

P.S: I don't know if this is the right board, I just thought i'd ask here.

They had a massive sale earlier in the year and I accidentally clicked the order button twice and ended up buying two sets of a dozen games.:roll: I emailed customer support for a return slip and they replied immediately. I printed it out, packed the games up and was refunded within about a week. No muss, no fuss.

[quote name='badhazard']id wish they were that helpful to me. they screwed me out of 2 games[/QUOTE]

How so?

[quote name='badhazard']id wish they were that helpful to me. they screwed me out of 2 games[/QUOTE]

me too! I bought 2 limited edition games and they arrived in awful condition. I sent them an email and they sent me a return postage paid email. I sent it off and the closed my case without giving me a refund. I have emailed them multiple times since and have received no response.

Same here I ordered a DS game that only worked half of the time. When I emailed them they said they would refund me and told me to keep the game but I never did get a refund.

From the problems I've had with them through Amazon, I've noticed that it's better to call and talk to CS than email. You usually get a quicker response and they always follow through on the refunds over the phone. Their email system is horrible and usually cut & paste responses.

So to the ones that haven't got refunds for stuff, just call & complain. They might even give a little extra for them screwing up worse.

bread's done
Back