How is MUSHA?

Marshal_Medan

CAG Veteran
Feedback
4 (100%)
I've read a lot of good things about MUSHA, but I'm not a shump die hard by any means. I have an opportunity to buy it for $35 and am mainly wondering if a casual shooter fan like me would appreciate the legacy it seems to have left, or if it's mainly tailored towards the hardcore fans of the genre?

I got this WAY back in the day for twenty bucks off of some Prodigy "banner ad" (long long time ago, back in the day when modems were described by baud rates and monitors often had orange screens).

I liked it a lot back then. I haven't played it that recently but recently enough to say that the game feels real slow compared to modern shooters. The on screen enemy count can be quite low, and the available colors were kind of limited. At the same time I played the hell out of that game when I got it.

When asked about my favorite genesis games (never happens) I would probably mention it, but the game hasn't aged well in my opinion.

I 100% agree with all the other posts. I must have played this game 1000 times back in the day. Genesis definitely fullfilled my 16-bit shmup addiction. Then it was the Dreamcast that took its place. Ah, the memories............

Pretty good game for the era. I bought it for $6 from a local store in Eau Claire and sold it for much more to someone online a few years ago.

How much is this game worth cartridge only??? Had no idea what it was and just passed it up yesterday at a pawn shop... I was too excited when i saw mutant league football.

Bare cart goes for at least $20? I paid about $50 for my complete copy of MUSHA but that was about 3-4 years ago. I'm not sure if the price had increase or not.

bread's done
Back