How is Sealab 2021 first season ?

IMHO sealab sucks, i dont see anything interesting about it. ATHF is really good, and so are the rest of the adult swims like family guy, and futurama

if you like the newer seasons then you should like season one. season one is funnier than any of the later episodes, not to say the later episodes aren't funny. they are sort of funny. sometimes. just not as funny. buy season one.

"i, robot", "in the closet", "stimutacs", the bebop cola episode. season one has the funniest episodes.

A lot of the Adult Swim stuff is age dependent. If you're old enough to remember the incredible awfulness of late 60's and early 70's Saturday Morning fare, then stuff like Sealab 2021 and Harvey Birdman are on par with MST3K.

First season Sealab is the best because there was still some shock value in what they were doing. After a while it becomes difficult to do anything that, while zany, isn't predictable in its chaotic way. I'm hoping for more good Birman material since there is still vast amounts of horrible Hanna-Barbera cartoons to mine for cases.

The first and early second seasons of Sealab were some of the funniest shows I've ever seen. The newer episodes really can't even compare; the writing got sloppy, and they began relying more on the extra art that clashed very noticeably with the original Sealab stuff. So, yeah. Season 1 - good.

"And I say to myself - I need exact change..."

Yeah, those first episodes rule. The sheer budgetness of it (you think it's low budget now... ) was great, because back then most of the footage was merely redubbed clips of the original Sealab 2020.

Captain Murphy was much better than Coach Shanks. Too bad the voice actor who played Murphy passed away so the had to come up with a new character.

I like the episode where they were making "woppcorn" with whoppers and popcorn. they spilled it in the couch. then one guy said "mmmm... i found some woppcorn! *munch*.. nope ... thats a cat turd"

bread's done
Back