how limited is Halo 2 CE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshorr

CAGiversary!
Just wondering if anyone has any idea. Are stores going to be getting more shipments of them or was it mostly a preorder thing.... thanks.

from what I had heard, it was supposed to be a preorder thing only, but I know that stores that didn't take pre orders are carrying it

[quote name='opportunity777']probably between 100-250K[/quote]

That's probably pretty low then considering all the preorder sales plus how much the game will actually sell...or am I overstating things?

I've heard that Wal-Mart and Best Buy have them for sale, so they are not only for pre-orders. And that 100k numer seems low.

[quote name='doubledown']Yeah, GameRush had copies to sell...I picked up my PreOrder, but my friend who was with me just bought it.....no preorder[/quote]

I tried to get a second CE when I picked up my preordered CE but the gamerush i went to only had 10 non-preorder CE's and basically the first 10 people on the line without preorders got them.

Target had a pretty big box of them (50?)

I got it for $40.03 (after tax) with the free $16.99 guide. (31% off raincheck)

I bet they will dry up pretty quickly.

It might be hard getting it on the first day because all the people buying it are willing to shell out an extra $5 for the Limited Collectors Edition. But wait a week and you will be able to get it with no problem. I called my TRU which sold out of the LCE's. The person there expects more copies of the LCE version to come in fairly soon. To be honest, I have no idea why MS came out with two versions. They could have just released only the LCE for $55 and people would have still bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back