How long can you last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DestroVega']i thought this was about something else entirely different... lol[/QUOTE]

thats what I thought as well. I was like damn, I can't make it 30 seconds even if my life depended on it :cry:

watched it all.
whats the big deal?
Its just a bored girl like MagiBon, cept shes talking instead of sitting there looking cute.
man, you guys don't know what true annoyance is....

[quote name='DestroVega']i thought this was about something else entirely different... lol[/quote]
+1
...this may be worse though.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']watched it all.
whats the big deal?
Its just a bored girl like MagiBon, cept shes talking instead of sitting there looking cute.
man, you guys don't know what true annoyance is....[/quote]

I agree with you completely. though i I had to deal with her every day I would probably slap her or something

Oh Christ... I couldn't get past her saying her name.

Edit: The two chicks in Rocko's vid are pretty hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I think it's too late. I'm seeing here everywhere now.[/QUOTE]

Well, of course. 'Here' is where you are at any given moment, so from a subjective perspective, here is everywhere you go.

God, I hope this is acting. If it is....good for her, has potential for a spot on a VH1 special soon. God knows there's enough of the fucking things.

If it's not acting, damn. My buddy's girlfriend is like this....huge ADD case with a major "pay attention to me" issue. I want to hit her in the face with a 2x4. Same here. I think I made it to the 49 second mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back