How long does Activision take to ship?

SNKMat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
My CoD4 is a little messed up, probably gutted by ebgaymes employees, so now they wont offer me another copy. If I send it to Activision, how long should it take them to return it?

Two weeks odds are, maybea little longer.

If you have the receipt, they will switch it out for you. Just complain about the open copy, and threaten to talk to the district manager.

Theyll replace it on site..

trust me.. I worked there..

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Two weeks odds are, maybea little longer.

If you have the receipt, they will switch it out for you. Just complain about the open copy, and threaten to talk to the district manager.

Theyll replace it on site..

trust me.. I worked there..[/quote]

my dad talked to the guy and he wouldnt budgr. Thanks for the advice thoughh. Ill ship it out today, and rent another copy, for free

[quote name='SNKMat']my dad talked to the guy and he wouldnt budgr. Thanks for the advice thoughh. Ill ship it out today, and rent another copy, for free[/quote]

If u have the receipt, they have to. Seriously, ask them for the district managers number. They will swap it out for u. It doesnt cost them anything to.

If they give u the dm number, then call him and explain the situation, how rude they were, he will take care of it.

bread's done
Back