How many 360 games do you own?

Was this just a thread to brag that you have 85 games? I have no need for that many...I trade my games in when I'm done as I rarely go back and play them.

Let's try and remember what I have:
-Burnout
-CoD2
-CoD3 (in transit)
-Condemned
-NBA 2K6
-NHL 2K6
-MLB 2K6
-PDZ
-Madden 07
-NCAA 07
-Quake4
-Tiger Woods 06
-Gears of War
-Ghost Recon
-PGR3
-Saint's Row
-Dead Rising
-Oblivion

More than I thought....wow. I've traded away 5 or more games though.

I want to trade away more though too. I don't even have time to play all these games actually.

I feel like charlie in the choclate factory when he was asked how many wonka bars he had, if you include the burger king games I have 5

Gears of War
Tony Hawk P8
3 burger king games

I trade my games in when I'm done playing them but I think that will change for Gears and Tony.

Didn't you make a similiar thread like three weeks ago?

Maybe 50? I stopped counting. I've played 86 games minus 1 FFXI beta disc and 31 arcade titles.

Yes you made this thread here not to long ago, and everyone asked for pictures, and all you showed was some blurry pics.

And once again, it must be the 100000000000 time I've asked you (you NEVER answer this question), how can you afford SO many games, yet cant get a camera??

I used to have a camera but gave it away, currently all I have is my vision camera for pics >< games are just my number one hobby thats all so hobby money goes to gaming.

I have ~25, and several of them are barely played yet... hell, one isn't even opened. Where do you find the time to play all of those games, or do you just keep some of them on the shelf in plastic? :lol:

[quote name='terribledeli']Didn't you make a similiar thread like three weeks ago?

Maybe 50? I stopped counting. I've played 86 games minus 1 FFXI beta disc and 31 arcade titles.[/QUOTE]

Yes, he did.

And a similar one here and also here.

I guess when you spend your whole paycheck on video games, you need some sort of assurance that others out there are just as sad and lonely as you.

^^^ argh that will teach me to read the thread first before I post.

[quote name='xmagxus']How many do you own?

Myself: 85 out of 88[/QUOTE]

How many e-penis threads do you need?

Plus this doesn't mean shit until we see a photo.

[quote name='Sporadic']^^^ argh that will teach me to read the thread first before I post.

How many e-penis threads do you need?

Plus this doesn't mean shit until we see a photo.[/QUOTE]

Another topic found here shows that he spreads his love to many message boards. Even fucking GF doesn't want your sorry ass. Why would we?

I used to have um... 20 or so games but I dumped 3, and I'll probably dump another 4 or 5 really soon that I don't play.

DoA4
DoAXBV2
Gears of War

used to own some others-- Table Tennis, PDZ, Dead Rising, Kameo. Dropped them because I beat them or didn't like them.
and about 8 or so XBLA games.

next up: Lost Planet

wish: you could mod 360 games and someone could make a PS3 Launch mission for Dead Rising :lol:

Sadly, including games I've gotten rid of, I've probably had as many as 25 games (not including arcade games).

I think currently I only have NCAA, Gears, Fight Night, Call of Duty 2, NBA 07, Sneak King:) and Lego Star Wars.

I think the next games I'll buy wont be for awhile. The Darkness is definitely my most anticipated game I'm waiting for.

got my 360 a couple months ago, dont have that many games

mostly older games that i was able to get cheap:

PDZ
Nba2k6
Nhl2k6
Table Tennis
Fifa 06

then bought recently when they came out:
Saints Row
Lego SW II

Gears of War is on the way

and hopefully get Lost Planet when it comes out

Thanks to having a ton of credit at EB/Gamestop and my F.Y.E.'s having a two for one trade in deal on 360 games, I have all of these right now. I will never play half of these but I cant refuse a good trade in deal.

Amped 3
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Burnout Revenge
Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Cars
Chromehounds
College Hoops 2K6
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Dead or Alive 4
Dead Rising
Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Far Cry Instincts Predator
FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup
Fight Night: Round 3
Full Auto
Gears of War:LE
The Godfather: The Game
GUN
Hitman: Blood Money
Just Cause
Kameo: Elements of Power
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
Madden NFL 06
Madden NFL 07
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
NBA 2K6
NBA Live 06
NHL 2K6
NHL 2K7
NCAA Football 07
NHL 07
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Carbon
Ninety-Nine Nights
The Outfit
Open Season
Over G Fighters
Perfect Dark Zero:CE
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Prey:CE
Project Gotham Racing 3
Quake 4
Ridge Racer 6
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis
Rumble Roses XX
Saints Row
Samurai Warriors 2
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Top Spin 2
X-Men: The Official Game

Also have these arcade games and have a current points balance of 10,000.(With 2 cards not opened yet also thanks to the $4.99 cards at Best Buy last week)

Astropop
Bankshot Billiards 2
Doom
Frogger
Galaga
Gauntlet - Xbox Live Arcade
Geometry Wars Evolved
Hexic HD
Joust - Xbox Live Arcade
Lumines Live!
Mutant Storm Reloaded
Pac-Man
Robotron: 2084
Scramble
Smash TV
Texas Hold'em
Time Pilot
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
UNO
Zuma

i have owned

king kong
kameo
call of duty 2
perfect dark zero
condemmened
full auto
fight night 3
burnout revenge
ghost recon
prey
mlk 2k6 (or whatever the baseball game was called)
madden 07
fifa 06 world cup
saints row
dead rising
lego star wars
gears of war
Far cry
table tennis

so i guess 19, might be missing one or 2

I consider myself a casual gamer, although my GF doesn't agree. I own 5 titles, will probably buy 1 more this holiday season.

Own:
Call of Duty 2
Gears of War CE
Ghost Recon
Madden 07
NBA 2K7
Oblivion LE
Perfect Dark Zero
Splinter Cell

Pre-ordered:
Rainbow Six Vegas

Traded or Sold:
Burnout Revenge
Dead Rising
Farcry Instincts: Predator
Moto GP 06
NBA 2K6
Tiger Woods 2007

Wow. I only have, and only bought, 4 games. The only games I ever put in my 360.

NCAA Football 07
Gears of War
Saint's Row
NHL 07

Guess I'm not as much of a gamer as I thought :whistle2:k

I have nine games: Both Call of Duty games, Oblivion (the CE), Far Cry, Gears of War, Kameo, the Outfit, Perfect Dark Zero, and King Kong.

Madden 07
NBA 2K7
Call of Duty 2
Hitman Blood Money
Oblivion
Saint's Row

going to get the BK games soon and Lost Planet as soon as it comes out.

85 games for 360 alone??? I thought we were cheap ass gamers, not rich ass gamers. I only own 3, fight night round 3, saints row, and gears of war. I pick and choose games I'm actually going to play for a while, not just games for sake of having them.

gow
quake4
prey
king kong
graw
condemned
table tennis
nba2k7
n3
saints row
oblivion
cod2
big bumpin
pocket bike racer
kameo
pdz
fear

im gonna pick up amped 3
over the weekend.
next big game for me is lost planet.
i have all these games and i cannot coem close to pullign myself from gears to play anything else.

[quote name='M1C13']I feel like charlie in the choclate factory when he was asked how many wonka bars he had, if you include the burger king games I have 5

Gears of War
Tony Hawk P8
3 burger king games

I trade my games in when I'm done playing them but I think that will change for Gears and Tony.[/quote]

Great post! :D I've traded a few, but also signed up for gamefly to play alot of the games I knew would never be worth more that 20 bucks (dynasty warriors I'm looking at you)

According to my xbox360 blog I've played (which includes XBLA games I have purchased) 67 games,

I have on my shelf about 16 (including the 3 Burgerking Games)

I've owned a total of 7:

Gears of War
GRAW
PGR3
PDZ
Dead Rising
Splinter Cell DA
Rockstar Table Tennis

But currently after trades, I only have 2; GoW and SC: DA

I also own Frogger, Geometry Wars and UNO on the Arcade.

Fight Night Round 3
Oblivion
Dead Rising
Gears of War
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 07
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Marvel Alliance
Call of Duty 3
Rainbow Six Vegas
NFS Most Wanted
Condemned
Dead or Alive 4
NBA 2K7
Ghost Recon
Test Drive Unlimited
Kameo
Tomb Raider Legend
Perfect Dark Zero

I have 18

At the moment I only have 3 Saints Row, Battlefield: MC, and GRAW. Mostly I play the games for a time then trade them in. But I will probably never get rid of Saints Row now because of the gang that I'm in.

I wish I was like many of you, and trade/sell a game when I'm done with it.

Sadly, the "collector" bug bit me when I was 4, and it is difficult, if not impossible, for me to not hoard things.

It's either that or crack.

I just bought the 360 like two weeks ago, and am already up to maybe 8 games, 5 XBLA titles, a couple pre-orders, and several more likely to come in the EB B2G1F deal this weekend.

But seriously, I may never play most of them, since GOW and Oblivion are so freaking amazing.

I have 7.

GUN
NHL 07
Madden 07
Table Tennis
Fight Night Round 3
NHL 2K6
Call of Duty 2

I haven't traded any in and I kinda feel like I don't want to trade any in, even the ones I don't play. I did last gen but I don't know I kind of want to keep them around, but I need money so that idea might change soon enough.

And I am planning on getting the Outfit for $10 tomorrow and 3 out of Rainbow Six, Gears, Saints Row, Dead Rising, and College Hoops tomorrow depending on what my GameStop has used and at what prices.

I just own 6:

Condemned
Dead or Alive 4
Enchanted Arms
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham Racing 3
Ridge Racer 6

I like 5/6 of what I own (I really don't like Condemned much). I only see myself buying 1-3 games that are currently out for 360 (N3, Kameo, and NFS Most Wanted).

Hmmm..

Rockstar Tennis
Kameo
Ridge Racer 6
Perfect Dark Zero Limited
King Kong
Condemned
Oblivion
Rumble Roses XX
Amped 3
Burnout Revenge
Project Gotham 3
Dead Rising
Test Drive Unlimited
Dead or Alive 4
Lego Star Wars II
Saint's Row
Gears of War Limited
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
(Do these even count?: Burger King games; Sneak King, Pocketbike Racer, Big Bumpin')

[quote name='xmagxus']How many do you own?

Myself: 85 out of 88[/quote]

OMFG...... you do this on CAG too??? This retard makes these kinds of topics all the time on GameFaqs. Damnit man get over your fuckin self!!! No one cares how many games you have!!!

bread's done
Back