How many 4.99 CC games did you get?

[quote name='soulwish2003'][quote name='tenzor'][quote name='KingDox']10 but I'm going to return one. since the game blows.[/quote].

what game? the only game i bought that I am doubting is Haunted Mansion, anyone played that?[/quote]

enjoyed it...[/quote] I got that game for my little sister and she liked it.

Between my boyfriend and I, we both went the morning of the 4th (we had tried to buy games the night before, but they refused to sell them at $4.99). Ended up with about 11 games between the both of us, not too bad. Got lucky and found a few great titles. :)

gamehaul.jpg

We fully intend to play through all of them, the only one that has been a disappointment so far is Megaman X7. :p

I got one. Enclave for Xbox. I really wanted GOTY Morrowind, Baulders Gate: DA, DOA3, ToeJam and Earl, Voodoo Vince, and thats about it I think. Oh yea, Pirates of the Carribean. I don't really blame the game hoarders for my bad outings, its just that the Circuit City's I went to suck most of the time anyways, they hardly ever have anything good.

But I'll be looking again on Sunday!

I was able to get 5 on Monday and 13 a week or two ago at the other 4.99 sale. Not done yet though I am particularly looking for

PS2
Dynasty Tactice
Disaster Report
R.A.D. Robotic Alchemic Drive

GBA
Shining Soul
Breath of Fire II
Max Payne

XBOX
Morrowing GOTY
Toe Jam and Earl III
RLH

I think I got around 18 after two different trips. Not too bad. I didn't pick up multiple copies of anything and most of them are games I plan on playing. A couple I grabbed to try to get to other CAGers via trades....

I got 70 in all and the only doubles are RE:Dead Aim, Robin Hood, MGS2:Substance, Speed Kings, and SpyHunter 2. I did find Disgaea, but I'm still looking for Secret Weapons Over Normandy if anybody is interested in trading for one of the doubles that I listed.

18 - with the last one purchased today. Passed on tons of crap as there are some things that shouldn't be purchased no matter the price - i.e. Aquaman.

Viewtiful Joe
War of the Monsters
Disgaea
DOA: XBV
Morrowind: GOTYE
Spyhunter 2 XBX
Roadkill XBX
Dr. Muto XBX
Freaky Flyers PS2
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Voodoo Vince
Chu Chu Rocket GBA
Jet Grind Radio GBA
Boktai
Super Monkey Ball Jr
GTA: Collectors Edition PSone (picked up today.. last good title I found)
Bloody Roar 4
Pikmin

I feel I made out rather well. My little brother scored Moto GP2 and Roadkill (which he absolutely loves).

bread's done
Back