How many CAG play WOW?

Elriciii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Maybe fellow CAG can help eachother out or beat the crap out of eachother. List names and realm.

Mdxers-44 Orc hunter
Thunderhorn server

Korum-13 Troll Rouge
Thunderhorn

My friend does, and I played using his 10 day trial. It was good, but I could never pay for months of play...

i've been marathoning on it for a collective 4 days... definitely addictive, but it eats so much of my time. especially now that sf: ac is out on xbl. but in case anyone is on...

server: bonechewer
name: shelton
lvl 27 (soon to be 28) horde troll mage

[quote name='killswitch64']I am debating if I should pick this up or not. I love Warcraft but hated Everquest.[/quote]

Don't worry this is nothing like everquest. What I like about WoW is that it is accomadating to the casual gamer. Giving you an XP bonus for killing monsters after taking a break, making soloing possible, its just plain FUN.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='killswitch64']I am debating if I should pick this up or not. I love Warcraft but hated Everquest.[/quote]

Don't worry this is nothing like everquest. What I like about WoW is that it is accomadating to the casual gamer. Giving you an XP bonus for killing monsters after taking a break, making soloing possible, its just plain FUN.[/quote]

Seconded, this game is nothing like EQ. Unlike EQ, WoW is actually FUN, you can solo, level, and complete quests without waiting on a party too. People party in this game because they want to, not because they have to. EQ style forced grouping, IMO sucks.

Also, there is no experience loss when you die! Hallelujah! So you can duel other players, take on higher level monsters just for the challenge, or try dieing/exploring odd spots in the game without any risk. I've seen players of my opposite faction make characters in game just to run them to the enemy's auction house/bank just to leave thier corpses on the ground for giggles. I've streaked my character naked through an enemy city just for kicks and have even jumped off a mountainside to see if my hunter pet would follow me to his death too.

Dalarian-Night Elf Hunter Eerie
Icecrown-Tauren Hunter Lahtay

I play on the Khadgar server. The name's Gungnir. In fact playing WoW has led em to almost stop posting here altogether. I don't have enough time for anything else.

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']I play on the Khadgar server. The name's Gungnir. In fact playing WoW has led em to almost stop posting here altogether. I don't have enough time for anything else.[/quote]

Yes truly a addictive game, i haven't picked up a console game since playing WOW. I bought resident evil 4 when it came out and haven't even removed the seal. The only draw back is the lvl 60 limit but i'm sure blizzard will come up with something new.

Dragonmaw - Sariel 19 warlock, Bloodrose 23 rogue
Kilrogg - Vindalf 22 paladin
Burning Legion - Thrusticus 10 paladin

and all sorts of low level characters scattered on servers... problem is with school i just cant possibly play, havent really played since the quarter started, and my 2 month card is going to expire tomorrow :(

[quote name='Gauss']I am thinking about gettin it, hopefully if I do i can pay the 15 per month lol.[/quote]

You can create something like up to 50 characters with one WoW account without having to buy a new copy or pay any other fees. You might try sharing a copy with a friend or a family member. One of the people I play with regularly shares a copy with his roommate, splitting his monthly fee in half. The only downside to this is they have to take turns playing.

I've also heard you can buy prepaid cards to pay for the monthly fees in stores...although I've never used one, since I pay by credit card. So theoretically you could ask for gamecards as gifts from friends and family around birthdays and holidays...heh, I should start doing that....

I'd play, but I'm not paying to buy a game and then paying again to play it online. What happen to free like the god of all MMORPGs DIABLO 2

[quote name='bowmanarmy']I'd play, but I'm not paying to buy a game and then paying again to play it online. What happen to free like the god of all MMORPGs DIABLO 2[/quote]

Yeah but now that Blizzard is resetting characters every few months it kind of takes away from it.

I just got this game a few days ago. I am a lvl 7 undead mage. I play on the server Zul'jin. It's a fun game. WoW Is my first MMORPG so i'm still trying to get used to it.

This game rocks! Totally unlike any other MMORPG I've played, and a lot of fun.

Realm - Llane
Name - Scrape (18 Night Elf Rogue)

Rhetoric, 60 undead mage on Medivh server.

This is hands down one of the, if not the, best game I have ever played.

Unlike EQ or FFXI I'm finding WoW very, very fun. And addictive.

Server: Hyjal
Name: Hawthorn
Level 18 Human Palaldin.

Would any CAGers be interested in creating characters together on a new server and making a CAG guild?

I have a few characters on Zul'jin. Human warlock Xanin and A troll shaman Barakdur. I don't really get to play as much as I want but the game is addictive as anything I have ever played.

Hmm...CAG guild...sounds tempting...maybe I'll reroll a new character in the future for this on a pvp server, once Blizzard actually gets the player honor system going, because being ganked by while trying to complete low level quests by higher level players without consequences is just lame. Until then, its pve for me.

I'd be happy to let any CAGs join my guild if they want...so if you want to become a Murloc BBQer just message me ingame on Dalarian, and mention the magic words "cheap ass gamer". Free pet mechanical squirrel upon membership!

Server: Dalarian
Name: Eerie, Night Elf Hunter level 21

I have WoW and I'm thinking of playing it... (as apposed to selling it) I've been sitting on it for a month debating... If I can find a server with enough CAGs I'd really like to join.

Jalu - 44 Night Elf Rogue

Mannoroth server

oh, and this is the first MMO ive played and i have been playing it every night while my consoles collect dust.

[quote name='Kayden']Why is everyon on different servers? :sad:[/QUOTE]

Because the servers all have different time zones depending on what area/country you live in. Plus different countries have their own servers.

Seriously, once someone starts a CAG guild, just remake a character on that server. This game isn't like Everquest or Final Fantasy where leveling and farming for items and money for a new character is a tedious pain in the ass.

I am an addict. It has taken me away from Halo 2, this board and I bought Kotor 2 when it came out and have not opened it (I put 90 hours in the first one beating both sides).

My Charachters
Human Mage- Level 50
Orc Hunter- Level 44
Tauren Shaman- Level 28
Night Elf Hunter- Level 17
Night Elf Druid- Level 16
Undead Priest- Level 14

Really only play the Orc Hunter and Shaman right now. The mage just got boring to me.

Well, I guess this is a good game. I can get it........if I pay for it. Is this game absolutley worth the fee?

bread's done
Back