How many games can fit in a flat rate usps envelope

ammoun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi gamers!!!

Did anyone try to fit many games in a usps flat rate envelope please?

Here is the size: 12-1/2" x 9-1/2"

Thanks

[quote name='Arakias']20 DVD discs. 3 NES carts. 50 GBA carts. Something like that.[/QUOTE]

20 DVD? I think you mean without cases. What about in cases. PS3 or XBOX games for example.

You can fit 6 standard dvd cases in there but I really wouldn't ship more than 4 at a time or risk the envelope ripping open during transit. If you go to the USPS.com store and order "flat rate padded mailers" Those ship for $4.99 and you can get 6-7 in there if you line them up right.

20 DVD discs. 3 NES carts. 50 GBA carts.
hb.jpg

lk.jpg

[quote name='wiggyx']None. Why on earth are you shipping games in an envelope?! That's just bad juju.[/QUOTE]

Do you know about any cheaper option for international?

[quote name='ammoun']Do you know about any cheaper option for international?[/QUOTE]

i was just looking on the usps site and a flat rate padded envelope is $38 to ship internationally.

[quote name='X-Factor611']i was just looking on the usps site and a flat rate padded envelope is $38 to ship internationally.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that's what I was thinking about. Just want to make sure I can fit many of them.

somebody start the popcorn so we can get ready for the "I sent 32 games to an ebay buying in Kazakhstan and they say they didn't arrive safely"

[quote name='yourlefthand']somebody start the popcorn so we can get ready for the "I sent 32 games to an ebay buying in Kazakhstan and they say they didn't arrive safely"[/QUOTE]

Héhé, Thanks for the warning, it's actually not a sale :)

[quote name='X-Factor611']i was just looking on the usps site and a flat rate padded envelope is $38 to ship internationally.[/QUOTE]
Flat-rate padded Priority for the size the OP is asking about is actually $16.95 to ship internationally. I've had to send a few such packages before.

OP, I'd go with a flat-rate box. More expensive, closer to the price X-Factor posted, but sturdier than the padded envelopes.

I've crammed 4-5 PS3/360 games into a flat rate envelope when I was shipping in some stuff to some online trade-in sites before and using my own postage with tracking as opposed to the Media Mail shit most of those places use(even though games aren't supposed to go Media anymore).

bread's done
Back