How many games have you completed since becoming a CAG?

SoulEdgeVII

CAGiversary!
I'm just curious to see how many games (any system) people have completed since becoming a CAG. Use whatever definition of completed applies to you. Some of us are perfectionists and need every secret unlocked while others are content with just seeing the ending of the one player mode. Since I belong to the former group, finishing games for me takes longer than most people. After finding cheapassgamer.com, I've slowed down even more since I seem to be getting a new game every two weeks (but hey, I'm not complaining :D) and end up playing the new ones. Luckily I'm just a Gamecuber so I still have hope of one day completing all my games. You three system owners are finished I tell you. Since becoming a CAG I've only finished and unlocked everything in...

Star Fox Adventures
Soul Calibur II
Eternal Darkness : Sanity's Requiem
F-Zero GX
Splinter Cell

Only 25 more...
That's my list, what's yours?

Why would cheapass gamer affect my beating a game, unless you are refering to the games I got due to thise website, this topic is kinda off.

i know what he is talking about, ive bought more games than usual because of this site and many i havent even started yet, not to even mention beat. strangely enough when i first joined i had more ps2 games than anything now i have more xbox games than ps2 and gc combined. needless to say i havent beat many of them.

I've beaten Dark Cloud 2, but not the extra chapter. I also beat Amplitude on normal and Arc the Lad: ToS. I think that was it.

I've beaten quite a few. I get on average about a game a day, so I still have a crapload of games to even open, much less play. But the most recent game I beat was Full Spectrum Warrior, this morning. On average though, I'd say I beat a game every 2 weeks or so.

Here is my list. Once I beat the last level I consider a game done for the most part, too many games to unlock everything.

Finished: 16/51
StarFox Adventures
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Freedom Fighters
Def Jam Vendetta
Pikmin
Beyond Good & Evil
Metroid Prime
Super Mario Sunshine
Eternal Darkness
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Rogue Ops
Crazy Taxi
BloodRayne
Zelda: Wind Waker
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

Almost Done: 2/51
Burnout
The Hulk

Played some: 10/51
Zelda Collector's Edition
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
Super Monkey Ball 2
I-Ninja
Medal of Honor: Frontline
True Crime: Streets of LA
NBA Street Vol. 2
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Dead to Rights

Barely touched/Unplayed: 23/51
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III
Hitman 2: Silent Assasin
Hunter the Reckoning
Skies of Arcadia: Legends
Wave Race: Blue Storm
TimeSplitters 2
Blowout
SSX Tricky
Wreckless: The Yazuka Missions
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
The Hobbit
F-Zero GX
Cubivore
Gladius
007 Agent Under Fire
Aggressive Inline
Monster 4x4: Masters of Metal
Turok: Evolution
Enter the Matrix
Roadkill
1080 Snowboarding
Mega Man Network Transmission
Wario World

Very few, a better question would be how many of these cheap ass games have I turned around and sold after I realized I would never get around to playing them.

I'm not sure but this website is sure making it hard to keep up. Seriously, just when I was catching up Best Buy ran the $4.99 sale!

I recently beat Ninja Gaiden and Splinter Cell: PT

working on XIII now...I was recently given a SuperNES, so now I'm trying to track down all of the old games I had when I was younger. I'll never beat all the games I have EVER. Oh well

I had one month off of school (was working 40 hours a week and i have a g/f who was back home from school....) beat about 8 games in a month...back to not playing again though....still have countless untouched games

Beat:
Splinter Cell (GC)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (GC)
Beyond Good and Evil (GC)
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS2)
Kessen (PS2)
Xenosaga Episode 1: Dur Wille zer Macht
Luigi's Mansion (GC)
True Crime: Streets of L.A. (PS2)

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Metal Arms
Tony Hawk's Underground
D&D Heroes
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance
Soul Calibur 2
NBA Street 2

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Acually Ive never really finished ANY games in my life.. Other than my N64.. Most recent game I beat was Halo.. :([/quote]

lmao, same here! what a coincidence :lol:

I'm have the chronic problem of stopping/growing tired of a game right before I complete it... I have purchased around 70 games in the last 2 and a half months and about half of them are still unopened. Sigh.

Since I joined back in March, I haven't completed any. It's stupid how I buy so many games, yet I know damn well I don't really have the time to play any because of college.

EDIT: Oh, I joined in January? What the crap? Nevermind then.. it's worse than I thought! I haven't beaten any since January!

just 2 Kingdom Hearts and Zelda II, but I'm almost done with FFX, although since joining, my list of games to play has grown a lot. I still have Skies of Arcadia, Okage, Mario Sunshine, FF Origins, Symphony of the Night, Metroid Prime, Sky Gunner, La Pucelle, and ICO on my "needs playing list". I've got my work cut for me, God help me...

in the last 6 months.

Disgaea
La Pucelle Tactics

there has to be more....just cant think of it, I play Soul Calibur 2 and Super Mario Kart pretty continuously. Almost through with 4 swords, crystal chronicles and Viewtiful Joe. Started Fatal Frame 2 and Xenosaga.

Bought but havent touched:
Final Fantasy X and X2
Mario Golf
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 1+2+3+Code Veronica for Gamecube
Skies of Arcadia: Legends
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Fatal Frame
Kingdom Hearts
Metal Gear Solid 2
Shadow Hearts
Silent Hill 2 + 3

I've only finished 1 game out of about 30 GC/GBA games. I've at least put some hours into all of the games though. Unlike some people who haven't even unwrap their game yet.

bread's done
Back