How Many Games Have You Games Completed w/ 1000 GamerPoints

Just Fight Night Round 3, which isn't really something to be proud of.

Hopefully by the end of next week I will have 1000/1000 in Mass Effect.

Im 2 away from completion in COD4 Those fucken TV's and the Intel briefcases

Im 9 away from completion in Orange Box, All i need is the Portal Challanges and the TF2 online ones.

Halo 3, Hitman: Blood Money, King Kong, Madden 06, NBA Live 06, NBA 2k6, Oblivion, DW5: Empires, and Tenchu Z.

I feel dirty admitting Madden and Live cuz those were just for boosting my gamerscore. There are lots of games I am close to 1000 too (specifically NB A 2k7, Saints Row and Perfect Dark Zero) but some of their damnable multiplayer achievements are almost impossible to get at this point in time. Then there was Civil War where I didn't bother to get the rest due to the stupid way they count "kills" in the game.

0. I need Mile High Club on CoD4 to get 1,000 GS. I've also got a couple of other games to finish like Crackdown, Halo 3(Only 6 meta-game achievements left) and Enchanted Arms which I never finished when I rented it. Trying to find new Coke points so I can get another free rental.

6: King Kong and the rest were sports games. My gamescore will always be inflated because I love sports games but I have no desire to do mindless crap in a game just to get an extra 20 points and complete the 1000. That being said I used to check the achievements and if something looked rather easy I would try to get it. That all stopped a couple months ago after I got a PS3 and Wii. I've got way to much stuff waiting to be played rather than hunting worthless stuff on a game i've already beat. :D

I think I have a decent mix:

Viva Pinata
Prey
Tomb Raider: Legend
Kameo
Condemned
Full Auto
King Kong
Fight Night 3
Lego Star Wars II
NBA 2k6
NBA Live '06
NBA Street Homecourt
College Hoops 2k6
TMNT
Madden 06

I'm missing 1 orb in Crackdown for a perfect 1250. Then 220 in Bioshock which I will get soon. The last 100 in Dead Rising still haunts me. I need to clean up on these three.

Call of Duty 2 – By far the most satisfying game to hit a 1000/1000 on.
Halo 3 – Thank god for Halloween Matchmaking.
NCAA Football 07 – Blocked Punt took forever.
NHL 2K6 –I bought this game for $5.00 just to complete the Old Spice Challenge.

Gears of War – 1030/1250…haven’t really screwed around with the annex achievements.

Tomb Raider: Legend and Hitman: Blood Money. They are 2 of my 3 favorite 360 games (my favorite is Orange Box) and none of the achievements were particularly hard, I've done way more than was needed for the achievements in both games.

I have only got this many points in a game once and that was for Halo 3 and for me it was fun and worth it. Not many games make it fun and worth it to get that many pnts for someone who doesnt care about gamer scores.

0. The games I play most have nearly impossible ones (R6:Vegas I've played the most, and I'm still nowhere near 1000/1000). And other games I get close, but have no real interest in getting all 1000 (like the flags & templars in AC.)

Zero. The closest I've come is Madden 08. I still haven't gotten 200 punt return yards in one game. I doubt if I picked the game up now I'd even know the controls.

Zero. I got 960 in Bioshock so far but I have to play all the way through on Hard to get the last 40 points. I want to but I have a ton of other stuff to play through first...

I voted Zero, but then I remembered NFS:MW. That was the first game I played on my 360, and the first game I 1000'd.

However, it was on my old account, and I haven't replayed it yet.

[quote name='Corvin']The last 100 in Dead Rising still haunts me. I need to clean up on these three.[/QUOTE]
Frank the Pimp, Infinity mode, and Unbreakable are hella easy... well, Frank the Pimp takes a tiny bit of work. I'm really amazed you didn't get infinity mode on your first playthrough. Getting the "ture" ending was the first thing I was concerned about doing, way before just messing around in my other playthroughs.

As for 7 day survivor... you have to be fucking insane to even try.

bread's done
Back