How many hours a day do you play your DS?

Kman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
How many hours a day do you play your DS?

right now i only get to play about 30-40 mins at night, work all day, then when i get home busy with the kids etc...

I played Brain Academy for about 15 minutes last weekend. There's just noooo time right now.

And yet, here I am perusing the forums....I've got to rethink my priorities.

Usually I only do Brain Age but I may put in Castlevania this weekend.

So about 15-20 minutes on average. But if it something like Castlevania maybe an hour.

I play for about an hour before I go to bed. I figure there's no better way to end my day than to play a little DS!!

i used to play like an hour a day or less, then after i got ff3 i was putting in 35 hours in about 2 weeks, and now with pokemon mystery dungeon i clocked 35 hours in the first week. crazy.

DS none (no games yet but getting star fox in mail soon) PSP around 45min to an hour a day, been playing Mob wars and Def jam recently, i got lego star wars and locco rocco but haven't put much time in.

I've been playing about 4 hours total on and off throughout the day. It's so much easier to find time for video games when I can pause at any time and leave it in sleep mode for as long as needed. I haven't even touched my PS2 for a week because I don't have enough continuous free time to make it from checkpoint to checkpoint.

I hadn't played it since about mid July until my 360 took a crap and I started playing Phoenix Wright with gusto.

I wish I could play video games in general if I had at least 1 hour of free time on my hands daily!

I don't really play it that much - only when I have a new game that's really compelling. I think the last time I put serious playtime into it was for Pheonix Wright.

Ditto for the PSP. I just don't play my portables much.

I'd play it more if I wasn't so busy with school (2 papers and 3 tests this week, woo!), as it is I just played some sudoku for about 10 mins and that will have been all I played it for a week or so. I need to finish trauma center and new super mario bros, so once my case comes in the mail I might be taking it to school and playing between classes.

bread's done
Back