how many of the ffs have you ended?

xenoman80

CAGiversary!
just curious but how many final fantasys have you ended?
i ended
ff7
ff8- made it to the end and my mem card went blank but saw the ending so dont know if that counts?
ff9
ffx
i own othe ff games but those are the only ones i ended

o and go end ff7 its the best. it almost made me shed a tear when aries died, go fin ff7 now if not you life will end

[quote name='xenoman80']just curious but how many final fantasys have you ended?
i ended
ff7
ff8- made it to the end and my mem card went blank but saw the ending so dont know if that counts?
ff9
ffx
i own othe ff games but those are the only ones i ended[/quote]

so... when you have beaten a game... you use use the word "ended"

I like it.

I like it better than "beaten"
better than "defeated"
better than "conquered"

hmmm.....

you know what...

this makes whant to start a poll...

meet me in OTT in five.

xenoman80 wrote:
just curious but how many final fantasys have you ended?
i ended
ff7
ff9
ffx
i own othe ff games but those are the only ones i ended

so... when you have beaten a game... you use use the word "ended"

I like it.

I like it better than "beaten"
better than "defeated"
better than "conquered"

hmmm.....

you know what...

this makes whant to start a poll...

meet me in OTT in five.
------------------------------------------------------------
lol

USing US numbering, II, III, VII, IX, and X.

I played V in the Anthology but to a very annoying point and felt a great lack of enthusiasm for continuing. I might have stuck with it if it were on GBA so I could watch TV at the same time. THat helps to get past the dull areas.

I've start X-2 but had to put all my console stuff in storage until I have more permanent quarters.

I've had VIII on hand for years but just never got around to it. Something about it just failed to grab me like the others.

Edit: Oh yeah, Mystic Quest, too. I hardly count that as it took hardly more than a day.

0 of them.

FF- Hated to much to get opast the pirate part lol
FF2- 3/4 of the way through
FF3- 90% done
FF7- End Boss
FF8- End Boss
FF9- End boss
FF10- End Boss
FF10-2- Havent played yet

Its pretty werid. I always never have the heart to finsih a FF game. I get to the Boss then i say shaq- fu it and stop playing. Pretty werid.

I've beat the original FF1 on NES (not the remake) and made it to the end of FF2 and FF3.. I think I beat Mystic Quest as well.. but that's it.

The numbering of this series ALWAYS throws me off, let's see I've beaten:

Mystic Quest(first rpg I ever played), FF2(US), FF3(US), FF7, FF8, and FFX

I've beaten 1, 4, 5 (on an emulator with an english patch before it got officially released here), 6, 7, 8, 9, legend 1 or 2 (can't remember), and tactics.

I thought 5 was really good and a crime that it didn't get released here, but then it did on the anthology.

And the only ones I don't plan on ever playing are FF 2, 3, the remaining legends, and the mystic quest one. And maybe not crystal chronicles either.

I'm quite a FF fanboy. I thought FF 1 was more fantastic than sliced bread when I first played it when I was little, and I never played a game so relentlessly as I did with FF6, trying to finish a blockbuster rental in 3 nights without incurring a late fee.

Only the first two from the Origins... once I "figured" out number two, with its wierd system of level raising only when you are nearly dead, it became a bit easier (glad to hear they took that out on the GBA remake though)

I have just about all the others, but havent the time to start them yet :cry:

Let's see if I can do this in order of completion:

FF1 (naturally, got this back during my NES days)
FF Mystic Quest
FF IV (snes version)
FF VI (snes version)
FF VII
FF VI (ps version)
FF V
FF VIII
FF IX
FF X

now if they'd only release FF II over here...
I also have Tactics, but I never really got anywhere into it since I started college and didn't have time. Suppose I do now... but I'm playing Sword of Mana.

In true FF release chronological order (if such a thingexists).... I, II, IV, VII, VIII, IX, X, and I've played XI but certainly didn't "end" it if that's possible. Also I've beat the spinoffs including Mystic Quest, Legends I, Adventures, and Tactics.

[quote name='mbstuff']I've beaten 1, 4, 5 (on an emulator with an english patch before it got officially released here), 6, 7, 8, 9, legend 1 or 2 (can't remember), and tactics.

I thought 5 was really good and a crime that it didn't get released here, but then it did on the anthology.

And the only ones I don't plan on ever playing are FF 2, 3, the remaining legends, and the mystic quest one. And maybe not crystal chronicles either.

I'm quite a FF fanboy. I thought FF 1 was more fantastic than sliced bread when I first played it when I was little, and I never played a game so relentlessly as I did with FF6, trying to finish a blockbuster rental in 3 nights without incurring a late fee.[/quote]

umm.... ff5 is ff3 here

IV - I've beaten this a couple times. This is the first game I got for my SNES aside from the pack-in, and it remains one of my favorite games ever.

V - 1/2 done, haven't played in years, will probably start over

VI - 1/2 done, haven't played in years, will probably start over

VII - finished

Tactics - 2/3 done, haven't played in 1.5 years, will probably resume where I left off

My track record with the FF games isn't very good. I'll have to finish all of these one day.

1, 7, 10
8 is my fav, and i never seem to get around to beating it
9 i stopped playing after disk one because i was tired of waiting for it to pick up

I, II, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, MQ, Tac, Tac Advance, Legend

X-2 Blew massive ass, so uh... Im about 20% into it with no plan on finishing it...

All Im waiting for is a US release of III.

Owned:

All --but Legend 2+3

Beaten:

Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 5
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Legend
Final Fantasy Adventure
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

Won't beat:

Final Fantasy 1
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 10-2
Final Fantasy 11
Final Fantasy 11 Chains of Promanthia
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Final Fantasy Legend 2
Final Fantasy Legend 3

Won't buy:

Final Fantasy 12

Will Buy:

Cerberus

Why haven't I beaten the above mentioned titles??
Well,... FF1 is flat out boring. FF8 is my least liked in the series, and after getting to the last beotch,... my friend tells me I missed Doom Train summon.
FF10-2 just sucks ass,... PERIOD.
FF11 costs too much. I played the BETA, and would love to get in on it,... but I'll wait to open my HDD until.......oh,... Hell freezes over.
FF Tactics Advanced???? Is this supposed to be good???
Crystal Chronicles,......... the biggest dissappointment of my eager year! I hate it with a passion!
FF Legend 2............ haven't played it yet.

Now,....... looking at FF12,...... I am already prepared for my first FF rebellion.
I refuse to buy that refuse! Freaking homos prancing around, listening to Spanish guitar jams, while speaking oh-so hipply.
I'm sick of this trendy, PS2 fanboy/GIRL! sheot!

Cerberus looks nice,... but only if it's to play as one of the cooler characters in the lineage. I dislike DMC, but I'm willing to give this one a shot.

Oh have mercy.
:)

Finished:
FF I (NES)
FF II (IV Japan) (SNES) - My personal favorite RPG.
FF III (VI Japan) (SNES)
FF VII (PS1)

FF Tactics (PS1) - Possibly my favorite game of all time.
FF Tactics Advanced (GBA) - Very good as well.

FF Legend I (GB)
FF Legend II (GB)
FF Legend III (GB)

FF Adventure (GB)
FF Mystic Quest (SNES)

Started playing VIII when it came out, made it to the second disc, got bored, never finished it. And I own IX, X, X-2, Anthology, Chronicles, Crystal Chronicles, Dawn of Souls, but haven't played them yet. :(

I have beaten everything (all side-quest,max lvls, uber equipment)
for the following (JP numbering)
10-2
11- (sort of, kinda hard to "beat" an MMO)
Tactics
3 eludes me since I cannot purcahse an american version (yet)

WEll I'd count it as a Final Fantasy game, but not one that you can really beat. For me it was playing it for about 5-6 weeks til I got sick of it, I guess it beat me in the end.

I've finished VII, VIII, IX and X. I'm curretly working on X-2, and I don't own any other Final Fantasy games. So besides the one I'm working on now, I've finished all of them.

Update for no reason: I've finished X-2, so I've finished every Final Fantasy game I own.

All but 11, including MQ, Legend 1-3, and nearly all similiar licenses including the "* of Mana" line.

What can I say, I'm a Square square.

And the only real finish I have for 11 is when I canceled my account.

i have every single final fantasy and i haven't even completed one. i'm not the patient kind of guy =================================
lol bought 2 sell later huh?

I own, played and finished them all (except for XI how do you beat MMORPG?) Including FFIII (JP), CC, MQ, Legends, Adventure, Tactics, and Tactics Advance.

I'm a Square-Fanboy, I think I own and have played almost all their games =P

bread's done
Back