How many of you, pre-ordered Halo 2?...

SEGA128DC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I went to Best Buy, today, to put down $5 on Halo 2 Limited Edition. I asked an employee, if their going to have the midnight opening for Halo 2, he said to call next Friday, to see if the store will be open that Monday night...

I got 4 preordered, but im pissed im missing the GameRush midnight madness because of my stupid job. They are sending me to Chicago for 2 weeks on Nov. 7th. No gamerushes in Chicago, I guess i'll have to check out the Best Buy midnight thing.

I have the regular, non LE edition of Halo 2 Prepaid. I like the boxart of the normal version over the boxart of the LE edition.

Aiet so I am a major procrastinator and I still have not preorderd this yet!!!! any deals out there?? I might just go by EB 2mmarow and get it but is there anywhere online with like 2nd day air for free or really cheap? Damn i hate being a procratinator!!!!

Got the LE on pre-order, but still have to pay about $20 of it off. Any chance I won't get it come launch because of that? Hoping my EB gift cert comes through before then.

[quote name='iheartmetal']Its all about the retail site, Jan 3[/quote]

Good luck. The site's gonna get slammed, I hope it comes through for ya.

I've had the LE reserved for around 3 months now.

[quote name='iheartmetal']Its all about the retail site, Jan 3[/quote]

:shock: This is my most anticipated game of the year. I don't know how you're gonna wait that long.

i don't, but at the GS i work at we have probably about 250-300 of them.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']i say 98% of CAGs ordered the LE if they planned on getting halo 2[/quote]

Ha...yeah right I'm a CAG... I can wait until it drops in price... I always pay $33 or less for my games...

[quote name='Indiana']Ha...yeah right I'm a CAG... I can wait until it drops in price...I always pay $33 or less for my games...[/quote]

Hmm, $33 or less? Why not $30 or less...:wink:

[quote name='Storamin']I have the regular, non LE edition of Halo 2 Prepaid. I like the boxart of the normal version over the boxart of the LE edition.[/quote]

Same here. I want my copy to match the rest of my Xbox games. The LE version looks kind of tacky to me.

[quote name='ransom456']Same here. I want my copy to match the rest of my Xbox games. The LE version looks kind of tacky to me.[/quote]

Well, that's up to you, but I disagree that it looks "tacky". Tacky implies lack of style, and the metal case looks slick as hell. Besides, if theres any Xbox game I'll own that I don't mind standing out from the others, its Halo 2.

I'd order it but I get SO annoyed by GS/EB when they ask you to proerder it that I just go to CC and buy it on launch day

Preordered LE back in May from ebgames.com, before they offered in-store pickup (damn!) Hopefully they'll send it out early with that free 2-day shipping.

i preordered at ebgames, paid in full so i don't have to worry about money when i pick it up on the 9th at 12:01am!

I actually ended up paying $60 for the LE in trade-ins. I gave Gamestop a bunch of games, and $55 worth went toward Halo 2, while $5 went toward shipping it to my house (I live 2 hours from the store).

bread's done
Back