How many people have a virus, flu, bug, or worse right now?

dwsscs

CAGiversary!
It seems like a lot of people I know are sick now. Family, friends, neighbors, etc. and I was wondering if any CAG are also. My doctor's office said a lot of people have been sick lately. Its not a big deal just a virus or bug.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Right here. Though I never feel healthy anyway.[/quote]

Same. I'm pretty sure that i'm trying to come down with it, but my body might be fighting it off. I hope. I haven't felt 100% healthy since last July.

[quote name='PAS/CAL']i just had somehthing and whatever it was the only thing that helped was tons of sleep[/quote]

Yes sleep is my best friend now.

I've noticed the same thing too. I don't get sick often, but 2 of my co-workers were sick on friday. Another one called in sick today.

Haven't been sick lately...have had tons (!!!) of TMJ-induced headaches in the last couple months...Although I've been really really tired lately, so I could be getting sick. Maybe I caught a virus from my computer. Stop coughing on the message board, thanks (sorry bad joke)

The people that I have known that got the flu this winter were totally flat out sick (like couldn't move/too weak type sick). I stayed away from them. I'm such a good friend I know :wink:

[quote name='SadieDee']Haven't been sick lately...have had tons (!!!) of TMJ-induced headaches in the last couple months...Although I've been really really tired lately, so I could be getting sick. Maybe I caught a virus from my computer. Stop coughing on the message board, thanks (sorry bad joke)

The people that I have known that got the flu this winter were totally flat out sick (like couldn't move/too weak type sick). I stayed away from them. I'm such a good friend I know :wink:[/quote]

I heard that chiropractors are good at treating TMJ in case you hadn't heard this info. As some treatments are quite involved.

[quote name='dwsscs'][quote name='SadieDee']Haven't been sick lately...have had tons (!!!) of TMJ-induced headaches in the last couple months...Although I've been really really tired lately, so I could be getting sick. Maybe I caught a virus from my computer. Stop coughing on the message board, thanks (sorry bad joke)

The people that I have known that got the flu this winter were totally flat out sick (like couldn't move/too weak type sick). I stayed away from them. I'm such a good friend I know :wink:[/quote]

I heard that chiropractors are good at treating TMJ in case you hadn't heard this info. As some treatments are quite involved.[/quote]

If you want a massage, get a massage. The only complaint chiropractors treat is overfull wallets.

I was sick this past weekend. My throat started killing me at work, though I assumed it was due to smoke at a local venue. But when I came home, I just passed out. The wife found me like an hour later and I couldn't move from the bed for the next 48 hours. Even now my throat is still killing and the nose keeps on a-runnin'

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='dwsscs'][quote name='SadieDee']Haven't been sick lately...have had tons (!!!) of TMJ-induced headaches in the last couple months...Although I've been really really tired lately, so I could be getting sick. Maybe I caught a virus from my computer. Stop coughing on the message board, thanks (sorry bad joke)

I heard that chiropractors are good at treating TMJ in case you hadn't heard this info. As some treatments are quite involved.[/quote]

If you want a massage, get a massage. The only complaint chiropractors treat is overfull wallets.[/quote]

There is a little more to it than that (its an adjustment, not a massage), but my insurance covers chiropracters so there must be something to it.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Right here. Though I never feel healthy anyway.[/quote]

Same. I'm pretty sure that i'm trying to come down with it, but my body might be fighting it off. I hope. I haven't felt 100% healthy since last July.[/quote]

You dont smoke do you?
This is a serious question Scorch

I'm a bit under the weather, but as far as colds go, this isn't a bad one. My son has it, spent a good portion of last night hacking and his nose is like a snot fountain, but it isn't slowing him down (he's almost 2 now).

Quite a few people in my office as well as a few friends are sick as well.

bread's done
Back