How many showers is too many showers a day?

I take just one shower a day.. but I have this roommate who showers quite frequently. He showers once like any normal person, but he also ends up shower right after he takes a dump. I think the other roommates and I counted 5-6 showers in one day. Really hurts the water bill when it adds up. Haha.

I'd say 4 is too many. 3 is pushing it though.

I shower twice a day, when I wake up and after I work out.

1 per day is enough, and if you take 2 it makes no sense to take one before you go to bed and when you wake up in the morning because you're basically taking a shower a few hours apart... If you were to take 2 showers per day it would only make sense to take one either before you go to bed or right when you wake up plus another one halfway through your day.

Twice a day. One before and after work. And yes right now they're stressing water conservation out here, so I only take 10 minute showers:cool:

How the fuck does it takes some of ur arses 10 min or more to take a shower? christ.

No wonder we are in as big a drought as we are. It takes me about as long as a 5 min. song at most.

[quote name='VipFREAK']How the fuck does it takes some of ur arses 10 min or more to take a shower? christ.

No wonder we are in as big a drought as we are. It takes me about as long as a 5 min. song at most.
[/QUOTE]

My showers take about 20 minutes- but, I have thick, very long hair (I guesstimate 3 feet+). It takes a good while to get it shampooed/conditioned. Actually, it's kind of handy in the summer- take a quick cold shower before bed, and only lightly dry the hair... instant cool pack for the evening (since it won't air dry for a couple hours.)

Oh, yeah. My friend had long hair and he cut it just because it cut down on the cost of shampoo. I guess I can't have a problem with that. If you're just standing there though... that's another story.

[quote name='RandyTsai']whats up with all these stupid threads? whats the right age to get married? how many showers is too many showers a day? I'm starting to think that there are too many idiots on cag now.[/QUOTE]

This.

I shower once a day, and lately when I do it feels like it's out of compulsion rather than habit. Like I'll be sitting at my laptop and then I just have the sudden urge to get up and bathe. guess it's ultimately a good thing, becaue as a teen I used to actively avoid bathing (I had a lot of self-esteem issues at the time).

I typically bath in the middle of the day so I can relax and so it doesn't seem like a chore.

Usually one, though two may be in order depending on the situation (gym, etc). I don't think I've ever needed more.

[quote name='RandyTsai']whats up with all these stupid threads? whats the right age to get married? how many showers is too many showers a day? I'm starting to think that there are too many idiots on cag now.[/QUOTE]
Seriously its like people suddenly need validation for everything now.

Once after the gym and once after work. And hey if you get lucky later that night maybe one more. So 3 is not completely out of the question, but 2 makes the most sense.

bread's done
Back