How many unplayed games u got?

Ok, so how many of you will actually NEVER play these games? I mean over 50 games unplayed sounds crazy. I know you get good deals and all...but I just don't get it.

I guess a lot of people use them to trade in or sell I'm assumming. As I stated, I have 3 from the CC and TRU sale....but having TOO many seems crazy to me.

It's like buying them just to collect them? These are not baseball cards or stamps....they are GAMES, meant to be played. Oh well, to each's own they say.

I have 7 unplayed games. I had to curve my spending on video games.

I think for a lot of us, the chase is better than the catch.

I think I have around 15-20. I just picked up 6 from ebay for pretty good prices ($6-7 shipped each) that I have wanted for a while last week so the number doubled just recently :)

Of those 4 are sealed, 4 are opened but unplayed (got used) The rest are ones I played briefly, but plan to eventually play through at some point. (Like Panzer Dragoon Orta or SW Clone Wars)

I'm at the point now where if I don't have at least 3 or 4 games waiting to be played I'm nervous that I'll run out :lol:

games that I dont play at all would be transworld surf, sphinx, some motocross game for gamecube I think jeremy mcgrath, dark cloud 2, robin hood defender of the crown,and top gun, all from either CC sale or TRU sale, dont use them so much

Final Fantasy X-2, Resident Evil Dead Aim.
Didn't really get much from the major sales (CC, TRU) but I have still bought more games than I usually do because of CAG.
I would've probably end up not buying games w/o CAG, but with the cheap prices, I couldnt stop myself :(

I've beaten most of the ones I own, except for REmake, Super Monkey Ball, FFIX, and Metroid Prime. For FFIX and MP I got to like, the final hours of the game and just stopped. SMB is just annoying, probably because I don't have the patience to really learn the levels. And RE is scarrrrrrry. Hold me! >_

unplayed? Umm...I've opened up atleast all of them to try them out except for Golden Sun: Lost Ages...not that I've beaten nearly half of the games though...

Out of the 21 games in my collection, 6 are unopened and unplayed (not counting the Zelda's Collector's Edition and Everquest: Online Adventures, which I got for free). 4 of them were from the Toys'R'Us sale. The other two are Shadow Hearts and Beyond Good and Evil.

well, how do you define 'played'? completed the game, or just have it tested and loaded by the consoles? most of my games I only play it for a few minutes and i will turn the console off for other games when I fee it is not attractive enough. if played means you have spent alot of time on a game, then my unplayed games will be over 500.

bread's done
Back