[quote name='botticus']Excite Truck
Zelda
Madden
Marvel: UA
Rayman
Red Steel
Trauma Center
Wii Sports

Couple of those are going back though (only opened TC and Rayman so far.[/QUOTE]

How is rayman?

[quote name='Indonesia']How is rayman?[/quote]I haven't actually played Rayman, my fiancee has. She had fun though, and it's hilarious to watch.

[quote name='Indonesia']How is rayman?[/QUOTE]

Rayman is one of the better launch games. I've put a good 3 or so hours into it and am still having a lot of fun just going through single player. Haven't done any multiplayer yet, but I think that should be fun as well.

I currently own Wii Sports, Zelda, and Rayman. Thoroughly enjoying all 3 of them and I am hopelessly addicted to bowling on Wii Sports.

I currently have Wii Sports, still waiting on Trauma Center, Marvel, Call of Duty3 and Zelda to arrive from the TRU deal (please don't cancel my order).

[quote name='bobbyblane']Rayman is one of the better launch games. I've put a good 3 or so hours into it and am still having a lot of fun just going through single player. Haven't done any multiplayer yet, but I think that should be fun as well.

I currently own Wii Sports, Zelda, and Rayman. Thoroughly enjoying all 3 of them and I am hopelessly addicted to bowling on Wii Sports.[/QUOTE]

Hehe im also addicted to Wii Bowling, when I take breaks from Zelda..I might have to checkout Rayman..

Wii Sports
Zelda

I know that before Christmas Break I am going to pick up two more games and an extra controller set. I'm not sure which ones, though. I'm leaning towards Madden and Red Steel or CoD 3 but I'm not sure.

[quote name='FlipSide']Hehe im also addicted to Wii Bowling, when I take breaks from Zelda..I might have to checkout Rayman..[/QUOTE]

Rayman is well worth spending a half hour or so on. You won't regret going through one of the "days" in the game.

I'm playing through one of those each night and having a ton of fun just by spreading the gaming out.

Those that have Excite Truck, I'm curious: I just got the game today and noticed the back has both French and Spanish. The ESRB Rating on the front also is in English and French. I'm guessing this is normal though, at least with this game. IIRC Donkey Konga (or was it Jungle Beat) also had French, but I just wanted to make sure this wasn't some weird thing, before I open it up.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Those that have Excite Truck, I'm curious: I just got the game today and noticed the back has both French and Spanish. The ESRB Rating on the front also is in English and French. I'm guessing this is normal though, at least with this game. IIRC Donkey Konga (or was it Jungle Beat) also had French, but I just wanted to make sure this wasn't some weird thing, before I open it up.[/quote]Yeah, that's normal. Not sure why one game does that and others don't... maybe it's a region-free game ;)

Zelda
Madden
DBZ: BT 2
Wii Sports

I have to say, school sucks, restricts me from playing, really haven't been able to get in to Zelda but I have invited people over to play some games. I think everyone should play Madden, such a fun experience, especially the minigames, 2V2 is extremely fun and Y.A.C Attack is very fun with 4 players, still getting used to regular game modes though.

DBZ

Ive got Wii Sports, Zelda and COD3

All are really fun games with COD3 being the toughest because of the controls..

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Those that have Excite Truck, I'm curious: I just got the game today and noticed the back has both French and Spanish. The ESRB Rating on the front also is in English and French. I'm guessing this is normal though, at least with this game. IIRC Donkey Konga (or was it Jungle Beat) also had French, but I just wanted to make sure this wasn't some weird thing, before I open it up.[/QUOTE]

It's an oddity, the game probably plays in all three languages, but in Quebec French is a requirement, so if Nintendo is using one package slip for North America they have to meet the Quebec requirements and decide if the Hispanic audience warrants merits Spanish text.

I only bought Zelda: Twilight Princess on launch day. Wii sports is probably a side dish for me.

only one game! yeah!!!! i'm supposed to be a "cheap ass gamer"!!!!

i could get 5 GC games for that $50. i'll wait for price drops!!!

[quote name='cyphertink']Hah I'm curious to know which 7 games were such utter shit that you wouldn't buy them...

Cos I'd be hard pressed to find 8 games that I wanted at launch, let alone 14.[/QUOTE]

There are precisely 8 launch games that I wanted. Heh.

I have the following coming in:
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Red Steel
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Call of Duty 3
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
... I also plan to get Zelda and ExciteTruck

I have these preordered:
Metal Slug Anthology
Elebits
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Wii Play

I am now officially broke.

Wii Sports
Zelda
Rayman
Trauma Center
Monkey Ball
Red Steel

Super Mario 64
Bonk's Adventure

I am enjoying everything BUT Red Steel :whistle2:\

Wii Sports
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Red Steel
Madden 07
Super Monkey Ball
Excite Truck

Pretty much liking all of them. Red Steel and Zelda are my clear favorites thus far. Madden 07 is awesome on offense but I'm still having trouble getting the defensive controls down so it gets frustrating - though it's the best football game I've played, all things considered. Super Monkey Ball has seen the least Wii time for me, but it's a lot of fun. Excite Truck is a blast but gets a tad frustrating at times.

I think Elebits will be my last Wii game of '06. Might buy Tony Hawk around Christmas time.

bread's done
Back